Other
Jersey Number: 49
Height (inches): 67
Weight (lbs.): 170
Birthplace: Hong Kong

• Commissioner
Just now, Corco said:

Anderson up to his old tricks again

I'll admit I thought the same when I saw the recruiter and the birth location but I'm going to give this the benefit of the doubt instead of the witch hunt for now.

Welcome!

38 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I'll admit I thought the same when I saw the recruiter and the birth location but I'm going to give this the benefit of the doubt instead of the witch hunt for now.

Welcome!

No need to say welcome. I've bugged all my friends and coworkers since the announcement to spend a few minutes for me today in return for some favours. I guess most of them won't be back after this, but I'm satisfied with my 5 TPE. Run all the IP checks you want

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, punkhippie said:

No need to say welcome. I've bugged all my friends and coworkers since the announcement to spend a few minutes for me today in return for some favours. I guess most of them won't be back after this, but I'm satisfied with my 5 TPE. Run all the IP checks you want

I'll say it if I want damn it! Chances are none of them will see it but I don't care haha

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

I'll say it if I want damn it! Chances are none of them will see it but I don't care haha

Daniel is old enough to be my dad lol. Just a coworker who I helped him move houses a few weeks back so he "sacrificed" like 5-10 minutes of his break time to help me create a player. I don't see anything in the announcement saying they need to reach 75 TPE or anything :D

Anderson coming back with a bang on the 10th anniversary after Ying is AWOL for half the season because it was boring as shit.

• Commissioner

Daniel is old enough to be my dad lol. Just a coworker who I helped him move houses a few weeks back so he "sacrificed" like 5-10 minutes of his break time to help me create a player. I don't see anything in the announcement saying they need to reach 75 TPE or anything :D

Anderson coming back with a bang on the 10th anniversary after Ying is AWOL for half the season because it was boring as shit.

Not that you should but old form Anderson (and a classic Anderson witch hunt) would have been an entertaining 10 year celebration haha

4 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Not that you should but old form Anderson (and a classic Anderson witch hunt) would have been an entertaining 10 year celebration haha

We need Slobodzian back too then. What I am doing, I see no different then before our last recruiting haul when Green (no insult to him, first off the top of my head) brought the Tooks and Kinkaid and all those people who we will never see of again but he still got "rewarded".

• Commissioner

We need Slobodzian back too then. What I am doing, I see no different then before our last recruiting haul when Green (no insult to him, first off the top of my head) brought the Tooks and Kinkaid and all those people who we will never see of again but he still got "rewarded".

I think you mis-understand my sentiment. I don't believe you're doing anything wrong at all. The wording was any member, didn't say anything about them sticking around. if someone of them did that would be great but as long as they are real people then you aren't breaking any rules.

3 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I think you mis-understand my sentiment. I don't believe you're doing anything wrong at all. The wording was any member, didn't say anything about them sticking around. if someone of them did that would be great but as long as they are real people then you aren't breaking any rules.

Haha ok,,, i may be the misunderstanding a little bit you know?? Sorry la!

Classic ESL Anderson from 10 yrs ago lol