Coming back to the league

Megster

It’s been a long time since I’ve been on the Victory Hockey League.  Two years to be exact.  So many may be wondering what exactly am I going to get when I draft Megster?  Well I’m here to be honest with you, do not expect me to return to old activity.  Unfortunately now I am an adult who has to pay rent and in order to do that I have to actually work for my money.  Considering I could never stick with a player to 400 TPE, many may think I will quickly retire again and start over.  I wouldn’t expect that to happen.  This is a ride or die player for me and whether I stay or go inactive there won’t be a new player until my 8 seasons is up.  Don’t expect someone to be fighting for the most tpe in their draft class, like I was when I started with Boogaard, but I would expect me to update every now and then, probably mostly do welfare and maybe the occasional media spot, but not everything all the time.  I just can’t anymore I don’t have the time.  I also want to address the fact that many might think I’m like a crazy person, and while yes I am significantly crazy, I know how to talk about that in therapy now instead of taking it out on people on the internet lol.  Thank you for reading if anyone read this and I’m happy to be back in the league.