Not sticking around

Quik

So yeah, with Johnsson signing and then not getting created in time to get in the sim, there hasn't been much to do player wise for me since I created. Thank god there's been the anniversary stuff, because I don't think I'd have had too much fun waiting around doing nothing lol. I feel bad for the newcomers that couldn't get placed on teams, because they don't really have the nostalgia, and it's probably hard to get involved when we're all going over past memories, especially when it's already hard enough to get involved in a new community and learn the boards - hell, it was hard for me the first few days getting re-integrated with everything, and there's still stuff I'm unsure of.

Spoiler

But yeah, Mats Johnsson, the D-man is not long for this world. I'll let him play out the S56 season in the VHLM, and he'll be terrible, especially at D. After that, there's no guarantee he sticks around. In fact, I think it's very likely that he is going to be done after the S57 Draft and become Mats Johnsson, the forward.

Edited by Quik

5 hours ago, punkhippie said:

Should let you know position changes cost a lot now.

Meh, not that much. I'll be able to buy it after my first contract...