Seattle need to turn things around

Toast

Heading into the season, Seattle was expected to easily get into the NA Playoffs in the third slot behind Toronto and Quebec. The playoffs have been long awaited by the team and management, but for one reason or another, the goal still seems out of reach. Seattle currently sits at a 99% when it comes to goals for over against, putting them just below a positive result. This has held Seattle back in a position they didn’t see themselves in heading into the season. However, their competition to get into playoffs, the New York Americans, are at a 94%. The schedules are definitely taking their toll on teams at the moments so it will be interesting to see just what plays out in the second-half of the season.

Another cause for this issue is the slumping Seattle goaltender Steven Smyl. Smyl has a terrible 2.59 GAA and a .903 save percentage, showing just how much the poor sophomore has been slumping.

If Smyl can find a way to turn his game around in the second half of the season and the rest of the Bears turn up the offense, then Seattle will more than likely be able to claim a playoff spot in the conference. But until then, it’s no surprise that these Bears are struggling.

not being able to set line-ups really hurts us cause now we will have to play the back-up against good teams... nothing seems to be going right this season 

I'd offer to do lines for you via STHS but you complained that I was too helpful in your Podcast, apparently my most awful quality. Be a bit hypocritical if you let me help you. :P

I'd offer to do lines for you via STHS but you complained that I was too helpful in your Podcast, apparently my most awful quality. Be a bit hypocritical if you let me help you. :P

I do them via STHS but they don't seem to make it to the sim every time