Seth Speak - Episode 2

Seth

Where you been Seth?

How was Hanukkah?  Do you get presents for that or something?  I'm unfamiliar with the traditions of it.

Describe what your emotions would be like if JT scored the Gold medal winning OT goal against Team USA.  Or maybe just ask Jason what that felt like 4 years ago.

Holy shit I just realized I've been in this league for over four years.

Do you drink?  What's the highest number of times you've been intoxicated in one week?  I could reasonably pull off four this week :(.  Oh man I already did four consecutive days earlier this month.  I think I have a problem...

Are you in college?  What are you studying?  How often do you visit sim leagues during class?  I'm writing these questions in class.

Where you been Seth?

How was Hanukkah?  Do you get presents for that or something?  I'm unfamiliar with the traditions of it.

Describe what your emotions would be like if JT scored the Gold medal winning OT goal against Team USA.  Or maybe just ask Jason what that felt like 4 years ago.

Holy shit I just realized I've been in this league for over four years.

Do you drink?  What's the highest number of times you've been intoxicated in one week?  I could reasonably pull off four this week :(.  Oh man I already did four consecutive days earlier this month.  I think I have a problem...

Are you in college?  What are you studying?  How often do you visit sim leagues during class?  I'm writing these questions in class.

Jesus Christ.

Do you have any regrets about having a vacant spot in the VHL the last couple years?

Did you simply miss us all?

Do you like craisins?

Favorite part of 50 shades of grey?

Do you think fresco has a hipster beard? I think he does.

Is it possible for you not to tell me about every single Islanders game? I'm not an Islanders fan, and I don't tell you about every single Pens game. 

How many TPE are you realistically shooting for with Salo, over how long a career?

Given that the first round will obviously be full of actives, how many actives do you think will be in the second?