Gudnason

Vernon Von Axelberry

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, KGR said:

 

It's a trap. Why rent him for half a season? Or is this all a trap itself?

 

Its not. I'm just on my period, therefore undecided and bipolar as fuck. I could have got SEA's 2nd in the upcoming deep draft for V2A but I ended up passing on it and letting him get mist4ke instead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, punkhippie said:

 

Its not. I'm just on my period, therefore undecided and bipolar as fuck. I could have got SEA's 2nd in the upcoming deep draft for V2A but I ended up passing on it and letting him get mist4ke instead. 

 

HUGE MIST4KE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, KGR said:

 

Just let @Kendrick replace you so he can take Cologne back to prominence. This is HIS franchise.

Anyone's better than this moron. Even Kendrick. Punk waived me because he was having a bad day. He asked me yesterday if I would do a sign and trade so he can get something in return and I agreed. Hell I agreed to do a 3 year deal with no PO. That is how much I was willing to ensure the guy got something in return for me. Now he does this and gets nothing. All that has happened I got fucked out of 2 mill because his "bad day" and now have to sit on my most hated team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

Still have no idea why I get fucked out of 2mill for something stupid he did. But whatever if it gets me off his team i'll take it. Now to ignore the last bit of the season.

 

Just keep pounding out that TPE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

Anyone's better than this moron. Even Kendrick. Punk waived me because he was having a bad day. He asked me yesterday if I would do a sign and trade so he can get something in return and I agreed. Hell I agreed to do a 3 year deal with no PO. That is how much I was willing to ensure the guy got something in return for me. Now he does this and gets nothing. All that has happened I got fucked out of 2 mill because his "bad day" and now have to sit on my most hated team.

 

Yes I'm having a bipolar breakout and I just started a 100 decibel loud shitstorm at work with two other managers over somebody little stuff. In the future, I'll try to let my sudden urges have more time to think it out properly and neutralize my bipolarness before I commit to sudden action and have the consequences pile on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

Anyone's better than this moron. Even Kendrick. Punk waived me because he was having a bad day. He asked me yesterday if I would do a sign and trade so he can get something in return and I agreed. Hell I agreed to do a 3 year deal with no PO. That is how much I was willing to ensure the guy got something in return for me. Now he does this and gets nothing. All that has happened I got fucked out of 2 mill because his "bad day" and now have to sit on my most hated team.

 

Well 2 mil VHL cash... I've had bad days in real life where I've easily lost over $20k CDN at the casino because all logic and common sense went out the window.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

 

Well 2 mil VHL cash... I've had bad days in real life where I've easily lost over $20k CDN at the casino because all logic and common sense went out the window.

That's cute. I don't care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BobertZ said:

That's cute. I don't care.

 

Sorry for breaking the loyalty and trust we had. I've had that happen numerous times in real life happen too, and although only a few of them recovered, if I have not learned in real life with people I personally know for extended periods, how do you expect me to learn here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

Still have no idea why I get fucked out of 2mill for something stupid he did. But whatever if it gets me off his team i'll take it. Now to ignore the last bit of the season.

You won't lose anything, I'll bonus you to max cash for the season, I have plenty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

 

Sorry for breaking the loyalty and trust we had. I've had that happen numerous times in real life happen too, and although only a few of them recovered, if I have not learned in real life with people I personally know for extended periods, how do you expect me to learn here?

This is not real life. Just fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

 

Well 2 mil VHL cash... I've had bad days in real life where I've easily lost over $20k CDN at the casino because all logic and common sense went out the window.

You have lost 20K at a casino in one day? Maybe the casino isn't for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bushito said:

You won't lose anything, I'll bonus you to max cash for the season, I have plenty

 

Rookies on ELCs max out at $4 million.

Bonuses must be given out before the season starts.

 

BUT! Since you claim him in the waiver period, the buyout hasn't kicked in yet! V2A still get some $4M, Cologne paying $1.2M and Stockholm paying $2.8M.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bushito said:

You have lost 20K at a casino in one day? Maybe the casino isn't for you.

 

Most I lost was a bit over $400k CDN, but almost all of that was house money.

 

But I consistently bet five figures and upwards.

 

Edit: I would be amazed and happy if I could last a day like you said, as that would give me 24 hours of ecstasy before losing that much. Usually happens in a matter of hours.

Edited by punkhippie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BobertZ said:

I don't need your charity

Well then don't accept the money and quit whining like a little punk bitch over 2 imaginary mil on a fucking sim league site.  lol

293aeyp.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

 

What I do with my money has zero revelance with your opinion

I got money also. More than you can dream of. Point here is that if you are losing such big figures maybe you should avoid casinos because you will lose whatever shitty little money you have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.