Did Anderson hack the VHL?

Gudnason

Did Anderson hack the VHL?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Tyler said:

buddy I have been in like 5 hockey sim leagues and the VHL is the only one you didn't manage to close lol

Yes I remember those days in those shitty spin offs where they trusted me to be either GM, grader, updater, or in one weird case commissioner or something, and I had the run of the mill in AdminCP. Helped close down their shithole of a league before they passed their incompetence and suffering down to people who would temporarily commit time to before it would fold for other reasons :D

but that was my ADHD self being a dick and enjoying watching shit burning and rotting

11 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Yes I remember those days in those shitty spin offs where they trusted me to be either GM, grader, updater, or in one weird case commissioner or something, and I had the run of the mill in AdminCP. Helped close down their shithole of a league before they passed their incompetence and suffering down to people who would temporarily commit time to before it would fold for other reasons :D

but that was my ADHD self being a dick and enjoying watching shit burning and rotting

10 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

So why the fuck did you vote yes lol :o

of course look at your apolgetic tone in the first post how could you have ever justified doing it again /s

21 minutes ago, Tyler said:

and this is exactly why I have little to no doubts you could very well have hacked the vhl as well

So you think I hacked it but couldn't close the league? Mmkay.

I'll apologize for the stupid shit I did in the spin-offs, but not for the VHL.

3 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

So you think I hacked it but couldn't close the league? Mmkay.

I'll apologize for the stupid shit I did in the spin-offs, but not for the VHL.

Your previous post implies your "apology" doesn't mean shit lol

either way I'm done with your conversation. Don't take offense to people looking at you suspiciously after spending 10 years acting like a shit head.

19 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Dead set.

@sterling want to let this youngster know of his stupidity.

Did Anderson also create multiple accounts at the same time? Did he also try to screw around with the recruitment rewards? Let's all just look at the entire body of work here.

Not that I know of. I'm not certain we'd ever know who was responsible if someone even was. I don't think Anderson was a troll at that point anyway. The other site had issues beyond the DDoS attack that we would have had to move on from. 

Anderson, however, in the early days was a general nuisance and troll in the first site. Though my more recent run ins with him were always more relaxed and he was able to be a normal member at times (although he didn't stay long when he came back usually)