Did Anderson hack the VHL?

Gudnason

Did Anderson hack the VHL?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Wot?

Kendrick has his head in a 3 metre sinkhole full of semen deadset that I hacked the VHL last time which caused the big server migration or whatever.

Edited by punkhippie

Dead set.

@sterling want to let this youngster know of his stupidity.

Did Anderson also create multiple accounts at the same time? Did he also try to screw around with the recruitment rewards? Let's all just look at the entire body of work here.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

Dead set.

@sterling want to let this youngster know of his stupidity.

Did Anderson also create multiple accounts at the same time? Did he also try to screw around with the recruitment rewards? Let's all just look at the entire body of work here.

Go right on ahead. Sterling, while I'm not familiar with him, is someone I trust to present the facts straight and fair. 

Multiple accounts at same time of hacking? Bullshit, my closest single account at that time was Watercow.

Screwing around with recruitment rewards is a whole different topic

Just now, punkhippie said:

Go right on ahead. Sterling, while I'm not familiar with him, is someone I trust to present the facts straight and fair. 

Multiple accounts at same time of hacking? Bullshit, my closest single account at that time was Watercow.

Screwing around with recruitment rewards is a whole different topic

Multiple accounts was done before that. After there was a ban because of the multiple accounts. Don't play stupid here, you had multiple accounts as we checked the IP and you raged to hack the VHL.

We can dive into the recruitment issue while were at it though. 

Also how many players have you created and retired within their rookie contracts now? I mean that sort of resume doesn't bode well for the Cologne franchise moving forward.

4 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Multiple accounts was done before that. After there was a ban because of the multiple accounts. Don't play stupid here, you had multiple accounts as we checked the IP and you raged to hack the VHL.

We can dive into the recruitment issue while were at it though. 

Also how many players have you created and retired within their rookie contracts now? I mean that sort of resume doesn't bode well for the Cologne franchise moving forward.

Stop changing the topics like a pussy

If you have proof that I hacked the VHL, present it like a man

Then I'll exit stage left from the VHL after a public apology

Edited by punkhippie

2 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Stop changing the topics like a pussy

If you have proof that I hacked the VHL, present it like a man

Then I'll exit stage left from the VHL after a public apology

Changing the topic? No I'm just laying it all out there. How is someone supposed to have a screenshot of that? Scotty checked the IP of who hacked and it was the same as yours. Don't side swipe that shit. You have tried to bring the VHL down before and you tried to screw over the recruitment purpose. Own it and move forward.

3 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Changing the topic? No I'm just laying it all out there. How is someone supposed to have a screenshot of that? Scotty checked the IP of who hacked and it was the same as yours. Don't side swipe that shit. You have tried to bring the VHL down before and you tried to screw over the recruitment purpose. Own it and move forward.

Pretty sure you can't check the IP of a hacker, because otherwise... well, common sense?

Scotty is a power hungry adolescent who had a hate on me.

Not going to own up to shit I didn't do, even if everyone changes their opinion of me afterwards. Not here to kiss any asses.

1 minute ago, punkhippie said:

Pretty sure you can't check the IP of a hacker, because otherwise... well, common sense?

Scotty is a power hungry adolescent who had a hate on me.

Not going to own up to shit I didn't do, even if everyone changes their opinion of me afterwards. Not here to kiss any asses.

Oh so because you were actively being a douche, Scotty is a power hungry adolescent having it out for you? I mean if you do shady things than yeah people will come after you.

Oh so because you were actively being a douche, Scotty is a power hungry adolescent having it out for you? I mean if you do shady things than yeah people will come after you.

Changing the topic slightly again. Proof of me hacking the VHL or shut the fuck up.

6 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Changing the topic slightly again. Proof of me hacking the VHL or shut the fuck up.

Once again not changing the topic. We want to know your resume here? What qualifies you as a VHL GM? Give us your players histories while your at it. Let us know

Once again not changing the topic. We want to know your resume here? What qualifies you as a VHL GM? Give us your players histories while your at it. Let us know

The fucking point at hand is whether or not I hacked the VHL. God damn it @BobertZ was spot on when he said the more obvious things are, the more blind you get.

5 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

The fucking point at hand is whether or not I hacked the VHL. God damn it @BobertZ was spot on when he said the more obvious things are, the more blind you get.

And I asked a question in the meantime. Are you going to retire again shortly? Is Cologne in a good spot moving forward? Should Cologne be under BOG rule? All things we should ask considering the resume of yourself. Earlier you were doom and gloom, now you are quite aggressive? Is this part of that whole condition you were speaking of?

Kendrick I was there when we got DDoS'ed it wasn't anyone who resembled @punkhippie in terms of personality. I remember we banned the guy and he paid to get our server crushed by a DDoS.

You're both being ridiculous, please relax. 

Edited by Kyle

7 hours ago, punkhippie said:

Don't involve me in your shit. You're a grown boy. You can deal with him. I mean it's just Kendrick. It's pretty easy.

5 hours ago, Kyle said:

Kendrick I was there when we got DDoS'ed it wasn't anyone who resembled @punkhippie in terms of personality. I remember we banned the guy and he paid to get our server crushed by a DDoS.

That was Barretta which was the DDoS. The hacking was of the Admin CP earlier than when you were here.

3 hours ago, Fire Hakstol said:

I thought the common consensus was that it was Eldred? Anderson types in complete sentences so I don't think that was him...

Where did you pull that from? Eldred didn't even have the ability to open up his email application haha

6 hours ago, Kyle said:

4 hours ago, Fire Hakstol said:

I thought the common consensus was that it was Eldred? Anderson types in complete sentences so I don't think that was him...

Thank for the closure/support/however you call that. And to @Higgins who silently voted. 

@Tyler after this and seeing your comments in the Riga LR about me... man, I'm sad. :(

8 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Thank for the closure/support/however you call that. And to @Higgins who silently voted. 

@Tyler after this and seeing your comments in the Riga LR about me... man, I'm sad. :(

buddy I have been in like 5 hockey sim leagues and the VHL is the only one you didn't manage to close lol