Claimed: VHLM TPE Rankings W4/5 [2/2]

Spade18

Image result for nhl players

As I am one to do, I've been putting together some numbers to determine the rank of the VHLM teams based on their total TPE, along with some additional info such as their average TPE per player and their actual rank.  I thought it would still be interesting to track the progress of teams through the seasons.  As this has gone on longer and long I have added new stats each week, (this week it's Highest total TPE, and league average TPE) so this seems like it will be fairly comprehensive come seasons end.

Original Rankings

Team                                            Total TPE                  Average TPE per player

1. Ottawa Lynx                                 1361                          75.61 (18 players)

2. Las Vegas Aces                          1048                          61.65 (17 players)

3. Oslo Storm                                   968                            69.14 (14 players)

4. Yukon Rush                                  965                            64.33 (15 players)

5. Saskatoon Wild                           898                            56.13 (16 players)

League Total TPE                            5240 

Updated Rankings: W2

Team                                             Total TPE   (Increased TPE)              Average TPE per player                    League Position

1. Ottawa Lynx                                 1420                 (+59)                             88.75 (16 players)                              1

2. Las Vegas Aces                          1363                  (+315)                          68.15 (20 players)                              2

3. Yukon Rush                                  1112                  (+147)                         69.50 (16 players)                              5

4. Oslo Storm                                   1038                  (+70)                           69.20 (15 players)                               4

5. Saskatoon Wild                           994                    (+96)                            62.13 (16 players)                              3

League Total TPE                            5927                (+687)

Updated Rankings: W3

Team                                             Total TPE   (Increased TPE)              Average TPE per player                    League Position

1. Las Vegas Aces                          1513                 (+150)                           72.05 (21 players)                              2

2. Ottawa Lynx                                 1500                 (+80)                             93.75 (16 players)                              1

3. Yukon Rush                                  1207                  (+95)                                 71 (17 players)                              5

4. Oslo Storm                                   1203                  (+165)                         75.19 (16 players)                               4

5. Saskatoon Wild                           919                    (-75)                            54.06 (17 players)                               3

League Total TPE                            6342                (+415)

Updated Rankings: W4/5

Team                                             Total TPE   (Increased TPE)              Average TPE per player                    League Position                 Highest Total TPE 

1. Ottawa Lynx                                 1756                 (+256)                             92.42 (19 players)                              1                    D - Michael Kinkaid, TPE: 180 (5 Banked) (HSK)

2. Las Vegas Aces                          1621                 (+108)                             77.19 (21 players)                               2                   C - Sergei Komarov, TPE: 212 (37 Banked) (NYA)

3. Yukon Rush                                  1347                  (+140)                           67.35 (20 players)                               4                   C - Chase Keller, TPE: 241 (66 Banked)

4. Oslo Storm                                   1154                  (-49)                               72.13 (16 players)                              5                    D - Bonér, TPE: 212 (37 Banked)

5. Saskatoon Wild                           991                    (+72)                            55.05 (18 players)                                 3                   D - Keaton Louth, TPE: 166

League Total TPE                            6869                (+527)                          73.07 (94 players)

The top two once again flip flop.  The Lynx take the top spot back from the Aces ( but not in our hearts).  This most likely comes from a large gain from adding three players (I'm not going to lie, I was on vacation for the last week so I have no idea who they are). The Lynx still hold the spot for highest average TPE, which is interesting considering their highest TPE player (Michael Kinkaid) is the second lowest of the top TPE players.  The Aces drop to second but continue to add to their TPE total impressively.  They are the only team to have triple digit increases in their team TPE every week.  The Rush had an impressive gain this week, again, attributed to and additional three players on their roster.  It also seems to have helped them game wise, as they've ascended from the basement, stolen fourth place from the Storm, and stolen our hearts, all in one fell swoop.  Speaking of the Storm, while it may be a good week for real life storms, The Storm of Oslo however took a bit of a step back.  They dropped in TPE by 49 points, and dropped in the standings to last place. The Wild hold strong with the lowest TPE, lowest average TPE, and lowest top TPE player. yet are rocking hard in 3rd place, as they have all season.  You make no sense to me Wild. You make no sense at all.

I moved it over to Media spot as I didn't have a good idea for a Media spot this week.

I'll pump out another article for the dot com a little later this week.

Hope you've enjoyed!

Edited by Spade18

Review:

Great article I love the additions of highest TPE player. I love reading these every time they come out its an original idea and its a great way to do a power rankings esq article. Love it and I look forward to read the next one.

Suggestion: maybe add the player on each team that adds the most TPE since last rankings? Largest improvement maybe?

@Spade18

Edited by Beaviss

• Corco changed the title to Claimed: VHLM TPE Rankings W4/5 [2/2]