I've reached my peak on sim leagues IMHO

hedgehog337

I don't know what to write about, but I need one more TPE for upping my speed to 90 for Fred. So this is another random topic about nothing. 

So it seems like I have a hard time to updating in all 5 leagues and the outcome of it is I'm doing nothing in all 5 leagues then. Ok, the VHL is sort of an exception, because I'm a GM here. But I think I'll start to cut some leagues off very soon because I'm just tired. So the order would be like: 

1. SBA - the updater job is the only thing why I stayed active through all these days, but trading my player to a bottom dweller while in his peak was the final blow for me. After that, my activity started to fade out and I think I won't do things with my potential recreate. 

2. GOMHL - I even forget to claim 8 TPE there from activity check. And Traplord still isn't on HoF makes me sad. I think Kunkste is my last player there. 

3. Both football leagues - my plan is finish thing with both players and then I'm out. So yes these three players from both leagues could be my first and last.

4. VHL - Also, my plan is having VHL as the last league before I'll leave the sim league. Yup. 

Not really VHL related topic, but idc anyway. 

That's it and I'm out. 

1 TPE goes to Krīgars

• Commissioner

I honestly don't create players in other leagues because I know I would burn out too fast. Some seem interesting but I can never stick to them so I just stick it out in the VHL where I know I have interest.

im a sim league addict. but recently ive been only having to find time with VHL/SBA have always been my 1/2. Im not a big football fan but i joined there just for the lulz but with the way the league is designed with Speed being the end all be all attribute basically makes it no fun to update when really if you just update the one attribute FOREVER makes it not as fun.