New Reviewing System

Beketov

31 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Appreciate all the help, man. Yeah, I've never been a fan of the cap either, but there are some people against it. It would be nice if we could find like 4-6 people between graphics and media that can grade 8 per week, but for some reason even that is hard to ask for.

The main priority is getting the oldest done first.

And that's the biggest issue. I don't get who is against this, when the current system clearly isn't working? And even if we did manage to find those 4-6 people, Bio's and RPs would never get touched, nor would podcasts. It just wouldn't work when it already takes about 20 minutes to get 8 GFX reviews in for 2 TPE, which means about an hour to get the equivalent of a PT, whereas a single podcast alone can take up 30 to review...

I was going to put my suggestion for a new system here, but I'll make a topic with a poll to see if maybe that'll garner some attention...

Just now, Jonessee27 said:

You rang?

<3

• Senior Admin

The only reason I would have been against having no limit on it when public reviewing was first implemented would be to avoid having a few people hogging all the reviews to earn 9/TPE, leaving none for the people who just want to earn 1-2 TPE (and really whom the system was initially designed for). 

But that doesn't appear to be happening based on the amount of people using this system. So I wouldn't be opposed to raising the cap to 6 or 7, don't think it should be the only thing to get the full 9 though. Although, I'm not sure I'd be a big fan of allowing people to hit the 9 TPE cap with this and a welfare claim either. 

58 minutes ago, Will said:

The only reason I would have been against having no limit on it when public reviewing was first implemented would be to avoid having a few people hogging all the reviews to earn 9/TPE, leaving none for the people who just want to earn 1-2 TPE (and really whom the system was initially designed for). 

But that doesn't appear to be happening based on the amount of people using this system. So I wouldn't be opposed to raising the cap to 6 or 7, don't think it should be the only thing to get the full 9 though. Although, I'm not sure I'd be a big fan of allowing people to hit the 9 TPE cap with this and a welfare claim either.