Interview Questions

Beaviss

I'm right now sitting on a two hour long ferry ride and I'm going to be on a lot of ferries this week. I have tons of time to write a good media spot this week. Only problem is that I need questions for my Media Spot. The topic is pre draft interview.... if you could post one or more questions below relevant to my pre draft topic that would be great.

As everyone knows Keaton Louth is most likely going to be a top 5 pick if not top 3. Since it's a deep draft I'm quite happy to be so highly rated especially as it's my first player. Since I've never gone In a VHL draft or even played a VHL game I need ideas and questions.

So please leave questions below!

Sorry if the grammar is shitty and their is no pictures as again I'm on my phone for this one.

Also LETS GO LYNX!:ott:

Do you think that the fact that you are a first gen might make your draft stock decrease? After all, it would only be logical for you to be curious after three years and head to free agency, instead of some players who might sign a career contract with the team that drafts them?

44 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Might be too far out on the horizon, but talk about the goals and milestones on your road to the Hall of Fame. 

Never thought about the HoF it's a nice thought tho 

thanks for the questions guys keep them coming!

15 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Where would the team be without Snow and Fook, and would you have drafted differently or made trades while the other GMs were still active to address the defense and blue-line scoring?

Mostly just doing player questions but I'll answer here 

I tried to make several trades but they either fell through or never got responses only person that did respond didn't want to move anyone so that sucked.

2 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Mostly just doing player questions but I'll answer here 

I tried to make several trades but they either fell through or never got responses only person that did respond didn't want to move anyone so that sucked.

Hard to trade when no one gets back lol

2 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Hard to trade when no one gets back lol

Exactly there was several moves I wanted to make but unfortunately none where done I'm a big trade fan I love making trades

For VHL teams, do you have any favourites that you would like to be drafted to?

How about GMs? Any preferences of any sort?

Regarding players, do you have any VHL players of the present or past that you like to compare your game to?

Any VHL player that you wouldn't mind being taken under their wing?

Who is your cup favourite for next season in the VHL/VHLM?

30 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

For VHL teams, do you have any favourites that you would like to be drafted to?

How about GMs? Any preferences of any sort?

Regarding players, do you have any VHL players of the present or past that you like to compare your game to?

Any VHL player that you wouldn't mind being taken under their wing?

Who is your cup favourite for next season in the VHL/VHLM?

Thanks for the questions! I already posted my media(didn't see your questions :() most of the answers are in the media but to your others.

Dont know a lot about VHL history but if I wanted to compare to the NHL I'd say what Erik Gudbranson was supposed to be.

Ottawa Lynx are going to obvs I'm building a dynasty there.