Keaton Louth Pre Draft Interview [1/2]

Beaviss

@punkhippie
Q) "Do you think that the fact you are a first gen might make your draft stock decrease?"
A) As it is my first character I completely understand that a GM might be cautious in drafting me.
I also hope that General Managers understand that unlike most people my vision of the VHL is unaltered. Meaning that I have personally kept away from the politics of the VHL and the General Managers running the teams. The reason I did this is so whatever team drafted me would be comfortable with me not bolting as soon as I can because of previous reputations.

Q) "Talk about your goals and milestones on your road to the Hall of Fame"
A) While me being thought of as a Hall of Fame Defenceman already is quite the honor but I think I should actually be on a team and score my first points before we get into that topic. I hope that any team that drafts me would get a Hall of Fame Defenceman but their are a lot of legendary players in the Hall of Fame and I hope one day ill join them.

@Exlaxchronicles
Q) "As a highly touted VHLM prospect, do you hope to be drafted by a team that is already a contender or would you be happy to be signed as a player the team would be built around."
A) As im projected to go in the top 5 of the draft im expecting to be a foundational player that a team could be built around. That being said I would be happy with any team that drafts me as I said earlier I have not being paying attention to the VHL yet so I would have an open mind with any team that drafts me. It would be nice to be on a young and upcoming team that I could grow with but that's my ideal situation and would play hard for any team that drafts me.

@Spade18

Q) "Where do you want to end up?"
A) There is no particular team I would want to "end up" on I only want lots of playing time per my skill level and an active team(hopefully). If I could pick the single most important thing to me it would be an active locker room as I don't wish to be the only player there.

Q) "Have you been contacted by any teams so far?"
A) I have been contacted by most of the teams so far. I'm expecting to hear from more of them closer to the draft or to touch base with the teams that have contacted me. Most of the teams are questioning my likeliness to stay with the team long term or not and if I plan on ditching the league. To those questions the answers are yes I will at the very least play out my three seasons with whatever team drafts me if not more. If I ever plan on leaving the team I will give notice before the deadline so they can move me for assets if they wish. The one thing I promise all teams is they wont be blindsided by me they will always know my intentions.

Thank you everyone for the questions! If there is any other questions anyone still has please feel free to send me a PM. Written on my phone so If their is any problems sorry.

Edited by Beaviss

Review

Nice article about the possibilities of your pre-draft happenings. Interesting that Seattle gave up the chance to draft you and you went to Quebec in exchange for Yu but that is the world we live in a salary cap world I suppose. I saw nothing wrong with the way this was written as it flowed smoothly and the color was a nice addition. Wish you all the best in Quebec