Personal Player Help Spreadsheet

STZ

Back when I first started Osborne's career, I set up a spreadsheet to track my contracts and gauge my TPE earnings from a season to season basis. It evolved into much more than that. And now I think it's a tool that might be useful to some people in the VHL so I thought I'd share:

VHL Personal Player Help Spreadsheet

Uses:

- Contract Tracker

- TPE Tracker on a Season-to-Season basis

- TPE Forecaster for your players career

- Optimal Workout Scenerio Calculator

- Depreciation Calculator

- Depreciation Recovery Calculator

- Also on the second page I have the template I used for Osborne's career stats. It's the same sheet as my sig.

To some people this might not be needed, but I found it helpful. Enjoy.

I like this but I have a couple of questions.  First what is the difference between player build and build attributes in the chart on the bottom left of the first page?  Second what are the last 3 categories on the stats tables?  Thank you for sharing btw

I like this but I have a couple of questions.  First what is the difference between player build and build attributes in the chart on the bottom left of the first page?  Second what are the last 3 categories on the stats tables?  Thank you for sharing btw

There is no difference. I usually use the first column to copy and paste off my player page, then then it's an easier reference place to input into the second column (which is the column where all the calculators feed from). So technically you only need to update the second column.

The last three columns are your stars. How many times you got 1st star, 2nd star, and 3rd star.