Passing the Torch

eaglesfan036

So the league has been really really slow and boring lately. "Well go and create your own activity and do something" some of you may say. Well, a few years ago I may have done that. Back in the S40s I was super active when I was a VHLM GM, then a VHL GM and commish. I think I did a lot to help bring activity to the league. I've been here many years now, and I just don't have the drive to do so anymore. There is usually waves of new and or younger members coming in to help pick up the slack. Years ago me and Flyersfan were new guys picking up big roles, then there was will and adwyer and doomsday etc. Now after tons of seasons, the only new member to really step up has been @Beaviss, which we are all greatful for, but where are the new members who actually stay, enjoy the league, and step up to the big roles like they used to? We are having trouble filling GM spots, VHLM GM spots, and there is no excitement and enthusiasm from new people. We need new blood and recruit like the SHL does somehow. I am calling for blue team to give me 100 tpe for writing this. Bye