Claimed: Vogel - check [2/2]

Pandar

• 2 weeks later...

This SIG is as cool as ice. The darker render of his face makes the focal point of the SIG. Nice!

The lighting is nice and not too bright, and the icey blue colour scheme gives the render a cool feel to it. If it wasn't for the dark face render I would say there was too much of blue hue throughout the SIG.

The font is plain but bright enuff to contrast the darker bg.This is a pretty nice SIG.

Review: I really like the render effects on this one, especially the lighting effects. I do think I would lower the opacity of the blue filter over the render, if not remove the blue on him altogether, as well as the outline around his shoulders. Right now he looks underwater, which is kind of cool, but I think having him stand out from the BG a bit more would look better. The text could also use some work, right now it's just very blocky and I'm not a huge fan of plain white blocky text, even with the bit of gradient you have going on. A script or more detailed font would definitely work a lot better here.