Claimed: Savard [2/2]

Frank

I've always liked that sunshine yellow colour. With a bit of cheese cloth pattern it looks mellow yellow good.

My guess is that his uniform not being uniform is due to the bg render, as it seems superimpose itself over his biceps.

Think his face could receive a bit more sharpness to it.

The style of font are nice but a no no, due to them blending into the bg colors too much. Savard, if not for the white boarder would pretty much be invisible and the fancy font Felix would be better served to the right for clear contrast.

A little down on the dimmer switch would take away some the harshness of the bright yellow

Pretty cool render.

ZmqPODW.png

Review: I really like this sig. It's clean, it has a clear focus, and it contrasts well. There really isn't much to say about this other than I like the way the render sticks out against the BG, but not in a way where it's the top layer so it looks like he's just plopped in there...it's just a subtle job well done at keeping him "in" the graphic. I like the text and think it's creative; the text isn't the focal point of a sig (usually), so it doesn't have to stand out so much, so to say.