QUE/CGY; VOID

Frank

8 hours ago, ADV said:

I don't dislike CGY cause of Bash..I disliked it just as much prior to him taking over XD

Something about that franchise has bothered me ever since I got traded from them in Season 33.

Whereas I'm the exact opposite - no matter who GMs there, what other team I'm on, I'll always be positively inclined to Calgary. May not always go there, members as well as team situation at any given time play a role, but Calgary is "home" of sorts.

1 hour ago, diamond_ace said:

Whereas I'm the exact opposite - no matter who GMs there, what other team I'm on, I'll always be positively inclined to Calgary. May not always go there, members as well as team situation at any given time play a role, but Calgary is "home" of sorts.

Yea and I don't even know why I feel that way considering it was a trade made to make me GM and I hardly fought it lol

Edited by ADV

• Senior Admin

This trade is void.

Felix Savard 'rights' belonged to Calgary but was traded to Stockholm along with everything else. As noted in the announcement, as he is a UFA he will be in Free Agency. Unfortunately allowing this to go through would not fit with the logic we had of keeping Bash and the STO roster in the same position as they were before - because they would be getting free assets outside of the dispersal draft which wouldn't be fair to everyone else. 

• Will changed the title to QUE/CGY; VOID
  • Will locked this topic