Motherfucker [2/2]

Bushito

• 2 weeks later...

4qs7wz.png

Review: I'm really digging this bad boy. The 3D stock in the background is pretty different and works really well. It almost looks like this could be a still from the opening credits of a movie or TV show, which is pretty cool. The render is nice and clean, with great lighting - you probably could have gone a bit further with the render effects, but as is is perfectly fine. I also really like the text, and how you darkened Sharpe just enough to make it visible. Overall, just a really great sig.

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Motherfucker [1/2]
  • 2 weeks later...

I also like the bg as well.It has a left/right perspective feel to it,and the black and red colours framing his body work well. Think I would have started with the red closet to him though just to pop him a little more.

The upper lighting exposure is real subtle and matching the reflection on the player.

The colours arent over saturated like my SIG's at times and it looks good.

I would have moved the font probably down to the bottom so it contrasts more with the red part of his jersey.Its also a decent font style,esp.with white bordering the Sharpe.Gives it some 3d depth.

Sweet looking SIG man!