Tired

FacePuncher

Feels like this is taking forever. I'll admit I wasn't very invested to the VHL when i first made LPLL, i pretty much just checked in to claim me some Pension Plan I, but now I'm trying to get into this but its hard to. I created at the deadline and still haven't seen the ice, i dont have a VHLM team yet because the VHLM draft still hasn't gone on. It just is very meh so far.

Also I feel like this forum has way more politics than other forums. I've pretty much encountered more political posts in my short time back here than in my entire career in SBA so far. Like, why? Issa hockey league.

Anyways, yeah, It's getting hard to earn TPE for my player because ive been here like 3-5 weeks and he's actually done nothing lol. So I just have to bs random stuff like this article because i have nothing to write about.

• Commissioner

Between a slight dip in activity levels and the general time you joined it was unfortunately a rather rough storm. You'll get yourself on a team soon enough and it gets significantly better from there, just keep working at it. 

As for the political stuff. Do you mean like actually political for league political? League wise we're at a bit of a crossroads regarding big decisions so that means more stuff getting drug through the muck. If you mean actual political: that likely has to do with the simple median age of our members. The VHL is a forum of slightly older members so politics naturally are important in our daily lives (unfortunately) and therefore get discussed sometimes.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Between a slight dip in activity levels and the general time you joined it was unfortunately a rather rough storm. You'll get yourself on a team soon enough and it gets significantly better from there, just keep working at it. 

As for the political stuff. Do you mean like actually political for league political? League wise we're at a bit of a crossroads regarding big decisions so that means more stuff getting drug through the muck. If you mean actual political: that likely has to do with the simple median age of our members. The VHL is a forum of slightly older members so politics naturally are important in our daily lives (unfortunately) and therefore get discussed sometimes.

Yeah I meant actual politics