Claimed: . [2/2]

boubabi

• 2 weeks later...

Hey you angry Frenchman... This is a good looking SIG!

To start off, I really like how the font has a 3d type depth with the black.The font style is simple but nice.It stands out well against the darker BG and is bold. Very man pretty.

The subtle touch of gradual dark blue to lighter behind the player works for me. I think its a groovy idea of having a facial exposure in the BG.

How you have his head rendered almost makes me think I'm looking at a CGI generated graphic....sweet!

I wonder how it would look with a soft light exposure coming down from the top left of the BG, as it would add some sense to the light reflection on his visor.

Would rather see that black bar on his shoulder removed but maybe process wise its unavoidable.

The jersey exposure making it washed out contrasts his head which is great.

Def I would chuckna 6/6 at this!

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Claimed: . [1/2]
  • 2 weeks later...

fn9t1XGn_o.png

Review: I like the colouring on this one, and the lighting/stock work are fantastic, as always. The BG Render is a cool touch and looks kinda like a 3D projection in the back ground. I'm not a huge fan of the text, I think it is good on its own, but doesn't really fit in with the style you went with. I also don't like the render being out of focus, I think a sharper focus on his face, or at least his eyes, would definitely work better. I do really like the tech style stock work though, really nice.