Claimed: . [2/2]

boubabi

• 2 weeks later...

I like the border but would have preferred to see it like the bottom all around the the SIG.

The font style doesn't  really appeal to me layered over the jersey due to they're too close in colour ie.white on white. Maybe a dark outline around the font or a different font color would perhaps be more appealing.

The BG is plain and dark but it contrasts the player really well.

I also like how the two headed player is mostly sharp in contrast and saturation.

Dont know how the player was rendered but I kinda like it.The bottom part of it though looks a little lost and washed out.

A very good SIG.

• 3 weeks later...

8h8hKOdv_o.png

Review: This is definitely a very different sig. I'm not sure how big a fan I am of the siamese-render growing out of his hip, it's a bit jumbled up and takes a minute to focus on one face or the other. Once you do get oriented within the sig, the renders are done well enough, and the lighting/stocks are done great as well. The text is ok, I think that you could have chosen a better font, and adding a pop of orange would have done well, too. Obviously it's an appealing graphic, but not your best work.