Claimed: Beketov CoDCast #70 [1/2]

Beketov

• Commissioner

The CoDCast returns!In this episode I go for some headshot challenges on the camo grind in WW2 while answering questions from @diamond_ace and @Beaviss

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, this is like 2 weeks old. Oh, well. Just wanted to see you play some CoD.

Review:

- The Last of Us: Remastered. Damn, you haven't played the original? You're in for some great gaming with that and Horizon. It's still going to feel like a PS3 game, but still fun. The multiplayer is actually pretty underrated.

- Horizon. Might be my favourite game of all time. Not sure yet. I'll see what happens once Shadow of the Colossus comes out on PS4. SotC is my favourite of all time, and I played it through a few times on PS2, then bought the HD Remaster on PS3, played through that a few times.....and now the remake is out in February. Life Is Strange is probably my favourite of all time, but it's not really a "game" like Horizon or Call of Duty, etc etc are since it's mostly an interactive story.

- I see you're playing Core Team Deathmatch. I'm mostly a Hardcore player on Team Deathmatch or Domination. I do enjoy Core Kill Confirmed though, and they just added Hardcore Kill Confirmed too. War is fun as well if you get a squad going.

- Not sure what level you are now in WW2, but I'm around what you were in this podcast. I'm like lvl 30 1st prestige. Although that's thanks to the double XP this weekend.

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Claimed: Beketov CoDCast #70 [1/2]
  • Commissioner
58 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

- I see you're playing Core Team Deathmatch. I'm mostly a Hardcore player on Team Deathmatch or Domination. I do enjoy Core Kill Confirmed though, and they just added Hardcore Kill Confirmed too. War is fun as well if you get a squad going.

Generally I'm a core player yeah. Depend on that minimal knowledge too much to not be. I have been playing HC the last little while though. Gotta get one shot kills with the Karabin which is impossible in core aside from headshot but is easy as fuck in HC. Will likely use it to get headshot on the semi-auto rifles as well since in core they still need 2 headshot to kill which isn't going to work for me.

11 hours ago, Beketov said:

Generally I'm a core player yeah. Depend on that minimal knowledge too much to not be. I have been playing HC the last little while though. Gotta get one shot kills with the Karabin which is impossible in core aside from headshot but is easy as fuck in HC. Will likely use it to get headshot on the semi-auto rifles as well since in core they still need 2 headshot to kill which isn't going to work for me.

THat's what I love about HC. One shot snipers, 1-3 shot guns. The BAR is basically 2 shot unless it's the head. I've been trying to finish the Lee Enfield challenges at the same time too.

• 2 weeks later...