Claimed: Big city life [1/2]

jRuutu

stock-photo-stats-text-and-magnify-glass

I think it´s been a while since I rambled on about the standings, so I think it´s a good idea to take another look and see where we are at right now! Every team has played 55 and 54 games, so we are getting into the final parts of the regular season already. Three teams have secured a spot in the playoffs, those teams are Bears, Reign and Legion. At the same time two teams have already given their players the opportunity to start planning for their summer holidays, Quebec and Davos wont be in the playoffs this year.

That leaves middle of the pack, Americans, Titans and Wranglers who are fighting for the two reminding playoff spots.  Americans have 65 and Titans 64 points, Wranglers is unfortunately behind little bit, they are sixth in the standings with 42 points, so it´s looking quite unlikely that fans in Calgary get to watch their team in the playoffs, but of course anything is possible in the crazy world of VHL. Calgary has been struggling offensively this year, only four players have over 10 goals in 54 games and out of those four players, only two have over 15 goals, so if they want to make the miracle run into playoffs happen, they need to start hitting to the back of the net on steady pace and fast.

That is the playoff race, still moves up and down are possible, but when three teams have already secured a spot and two other teams have quite comfortable lead over the last team in the race, it´s not as exciting race as it could be, but that is of course something you can expect, we are over the 50 game mark after all.

10-Stats-About-the-Future-of-Work-Youll-

What comes down to individual performances so far, McAllister from Seattle is the top goalscorer with 46 goals in 54 games, second is John Locke from Riga with 45 goals in 55 games, they are the only two players who have gone over the 40 goal mark. Someone has to of course be behind the goals in terms of passes, Pablo has been dominating the blueline and assists category, he has 62 assists in 54 games. Krigars and Muller are the two other players with over 50 assists, Krigars has 58 and Muller 54.

Pablo is also leading the defenders scoring race, superior passing display has 14 goals on top of it, so whopping 76 points in 54 games! That is great total, even more so when next three players are in 61 and 60 points, Jokinen from Seattle and Sokolov from Toronto are the two in 61 and Federov from Seattle with 60. Quite interestingly the top-4 defenders in terms of points are from two teams, Seattle and Toronto.  Pablo in all fairness is looking really good as player who will finish the year with the most points.

Between the pipes, Apollo Skye has been given no mercy, insane 2418 shots against, second most is Astrid Moon from Helsinki with 1771, Brodeur in Davos has been getting shots in steady pace with 1718 shost against, bit of difference there when comparing to Skye!

Astrid Moon is on top of the save percentage race, he has saved 93.2% of the shots, but Apollo Skye is right behind him with 93.1 save percentage! Can only guess how they manage to play so well despite getting that many shots against them, especially Skyes performance has been amazing when you think about his shot numbers.

Von Axelbarry is first in goals against average with 1.90, Degrath second with 1.91 and the third goalie with under 2 GAA,  Ironside from Toronto at 1.95.

That is a quick look on the standings and statistics, I suggest everybody to enjoy the reminder of the season, some great individual performances in the league this year!

7 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

What comes down to individual performances so far, McAllister from Seattle is the top goalscorer with 46 goals in 54 games, second is John Locke from Riga with 45 goals in 55 games, they are the only two players who have gone over the 40 goal mark. Someone has to of course be behind the goals in terms of passes, Pablo has been dominating the blueline and assists category, he has 62 assists in 54 games. Krigars and Muller are the two other players with over 50 assists, Krigars has 58 and Muller 54. Krīgars is leading the league with 95 points and he is a legend AINEC. 

ftfy

1 hour ago, jRuutu said:

Gomhl related spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

Your guy win my guy in fight ;__;

Egons still thinks he's Traplord. Stupid ass re-sim, he would've had 4 fights already. 

7 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

no mention of Gretzky. much disappoint.

That guy who's fifth in points? 

11 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

no mention of Gretzky. much disappoint.

I was lazy, looked the stats quickly and wrote only bit over 500 words :(

11 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

Egons still thinks he's Traplord. Stupid ass re-sim, he would've had 4 fights already. 

:P Nice! That was my first fight this year and more than likely one of only few in my whole career!

• 1 month later...