Yukon Rush Press Conference

Smarch

11 hours ago, Krice13 said:

Yukon Rush Press Conference week ending on Feb 9 2020

1. The Rush are currently on a 7 game losing streak but games of late have been closer. How does that make you feel and why?

2. @Zyrok currently leads the Rush with 23 points in 22 games. Why do you think he has been so successful despite the Rush’s struggles?

3. Other than Zyrok, who would you name as the teams early season MVP? Why?

4. Is there a particular VHLM team you don’t like and why do you dislike them?

5. The last two questions every week are going to be “Get to know you” type questions. Do you play any sports IRL and if so which ones?

6. Marvel or DC? And which superhero is your favourite?

1. It gives me a bit of hope, I still haven't seen a win with this team yet and I'd like to get a first.

2. He,s obviously talented and is improving consistently

3. No one stands out our team hasn't been doing very well. It defiantly feels like zyrok is carrying. 

4. There all enemy's but I don't dislike a team more than another

5. I play hockey, and Ball hockey. I'm a all around hockey player

6. It's a tie for me obviously Marvel makes better movies, but DC has better TV shows like the flash and Arrow

12 hours ago, Krice13 said:

Yukon Rush Press Conference week ending on Feb 9 2020

1. The Rush are currently on a 7 game losing streak but games of late have been closer. How does that make you feel and why?

2. @Zyrok currently leads the Rush with 23 points in 22 games. Why do you think he has been so successful despite the Rush’s struggles?

3. Other than Zyrok, who would you name as the teams early season MVP? Why?

4. Is there a particular VHLM team you don’t like and why do you dislike them?

5. The last two questions every week are going to be “Get to know you” type questions. Do you play any sports IRL and if so which ones?

6. Marvel or DC? And which superhero is your favourite?

1.Well good as a goalie close games make you feel better but I have a suggestion that we should try to shot more and try to have the pick more because I’m having to deal with a average of 36 shots per game!!!

2. Because he works hard to get his TPE every week!!!

3. Me Jk I really don’t know to be honest

4. Halifax because Dill is their GM and as I cover Calgary.

5. Yes basketball as I am a center

6. Don’t care about superheroes the only one I care about is ant man.

Yukon Rush Press Conference: Week ending Feb 16 2020.

1. We have recently lost a member of our VHL family. I didn’t know Elmebeck personally but others built a relationship with him. Do you consider anyone in the VHL as a friend? If so, give them a quick shoutout as life is short and we should cherish the friendships we make along the way.

2. Changing gears, the Rush are starting to see better results as of late with a couple wins this week. Does that give you hope that this team is slowly heading in the right direction?

3. Gary Neal has recently taken over the goal scoring lead for the Rush. He has 13 goals at the half way point in the season! Can he get to 20 before the season ends?

4. Zyrok currently holds the lead in points for the Rush, will anyone on our team be able to catch him before the end of the season?

5. The GM has made a few trades lately moving out Sven Nyckel and Tomothe Dylansen . Does this make you worried about being traded before the trade deadline? 

6. My get to know you question of the week is:

If you could visit any place in the world but could only visit once in your life, where would that be? And why? 

1. I have really enjoyed talking with my teammates But I think I have built the best relationship with Krice. He was super helpful in introducing the VHL to me and still will help me if I have any questions. I've also had some great conversations with him.

2. I hope so. I do feel like its a bit to late of a push to give the Rush a chance at anything but hopefully they can build on it for next year.

3. If he already has 13 half way then it's not hard to picture him getting 7 more.

4. Who knows, if he keeps improving its hard to see anyone passing him, but that's not to say it's impossible.

5. I do see it as a possibility, the Rush don't have the best chance at winning the cup so it might be a good idea for them to trade S71 draftee's to contenders for picks since they aren't locked in for future seasons.

6. I would visit Sweden to see some hockey. It would be cool to see hockey played in another countries

1 hour ago, Ricer13 said:

1. We have recently lost a member of our VHL family. I didn’t know Elmebeck personally but others built a relationship with him. Do you consider anyone in the VHL as a friend? If so, give them a quick shoutout as life is short and we should cherish the friendships we make along the way.

2. Changing gears, the Rush are starting to see better results as of late with a couple wins this week. Does that give you hope that this team is slowly heading in the right direction?

3. Gary Neal has recently taken over the goal scoring lead for the Rush. He has 13 goals at the half way point in the season! Can he get to 20 before the season ends?

4. Zyrok currently holds the lead in points for the Rush, will anyone on our team be able to catch him before the end of the season?

5. The GM has made a few trades lately moving out Sven Nyckel and Tomothe Dylansen . Does this make you worried about being traded before the trade deadline? 

If you could visit any place in the world but could only visit once in your life, where would that be? And why? 

1. I wouldn't say im super close to anyone being new to the whole VHL thing. But I've definitely met some cool people within the team im on.

2. Yes it does. Players are really working hard on earning tpe and growing. I think that its really starting to show with the results we are starting to get.

3. Yes I think he will be able to do it.

4. No I think he will stay in the lead for the rest of th season.

5.not really. I mean whatever happens happens. We will see what happens.

6. I would say Australia. It seems like a really beautiful place and I would love to see it.

1 hour ago, Ricer13 said:

10 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

1. I haven't become extremelly close as I haven't been for too long in the league but I think that I'm getting along with @Ricer13, I don't know if he feels the same though

2. I think so, we must all keep improving and if we're lucky we might even get into the playoffs

3. I'm sure he will, he is a great player and someone that improves constantly, I'm certain he will

4. I hope not, but some rivalry could be great as that would mean the team is improving and it will be fun 

5. I am a little because he might think about trading me for a good pick, I hope not

6. I would like to visit (again) LA

1. We have recently lost a member of our VHL family. I didn’t know Elmebeck personally but others built a relationship with him. Do you consider anyone in the VHL as a friend? If so, give them a quick shoutout as life is short and we should cherish the friendships we make along the way.

no I didn’t my condolences to the family and a shout out to all my teammates never just one.

2. Changing gears, the Rush are starting to see better results as of late with a couple wins this week. Does that give you hope that this team is slowly heading in the right direction? It sure does hard work pays off 

3. Gary Neal has recently taken over the goal scoring lead for the Rush. He has 13 goals at the half way point in the season! Can he get to 20 before the season ends? I’m pretty sure he can do it dedication hard work

4. Zyrok currently holds the lead in points for the Rush, will anyone on our team be able to catch him before the end of the season? Maybe gary Neal

5. The GM has made a few trades lately moving out Sven Nyckel and Tomothe Dylansen . Does this make you worried about being traded before the trade deadline? I believe I’m Safe given everything to this team 

If you could visit any place in the world but could only visit once in your life, where would that be? And why? Mexico it’s warm I’ve never been there so two birds one stone 

On 2/9/2020 at 4:24 PM, Ricer13 said:

D0B9B58F-D5A5-428D-9736-7AD0B77CEA48.jpeg

On 2/9/2020 at 3:24 PM, Ricer13 said:

1. Here we are all friends and that included elmebeck we need to honor him in a way

2. I think was because my goalie hit 50 OVR lol

3.oh yeah won’t be surprised if he gets 30

4.probably not but Gary Neal has the best chance 

5. nah I’m a goalie and would like to be the face of the team boss I don’t think I will be traded

6. London for sure

Yukon Rush Press Conference Week Ending on Feb 23 2020

1. There has been a lot of movement on the Rush roster this past week. We have seen the likes of Zyrok12, Jason Goesen, Gary Neal, Ray Sheilds and Mickey Dickson moved to other teams. Did the Rush get a fair return for these players?

2. Out of all of the players moved, who are you likely to miss playing with the most and why?

3. A lot of the players moved were waiver signings so they are all eligible for the upcoming draft. Who should the Rush look at drafting and bringing back to the team?

4. The Rush picked up Center Trey Nets in trade. How would you rate his performance in the short time he’s been with the team?

5. Bennet Dahl has been working hard on his game this season and has gotten the opportunity to play in the WJC. Team Asia was recently eliminated in the quarterfinals, how would you rate Dahls performance during the tournament?

6. Are you happy with the bots we have in our discord? Are there any other ones you’d like to see in the LR? And why?

7 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

1. There has been a lot of movement on the Rush roster this past week. We have seen the likes of Zyrok12, Jason Goesen, Gary Neal, Ray Sheilds and Mickey Dickson moved to other teams. Did the Rush get a fair return for these players?

2. Out of all of the players moved, who are you likely to miss playing with the most and why?

3. A lot of the players moved were waiver signings so they are all eligible for the upcoming draft. Who should the Rush look at drafting and bringing back to the team?

4. The Rush picked up Center Trey Nets in trade. How would you rate his performance in the short time he’s been with the team?

5. Bennet Dahl has been working hard on his game this season and has gotten the opportunity to play in the WJC. Team Asia was recently eliminated in the quarterfinals, how would you rate Dahls performance during the tournament?

6. Are you happy with the bots we have in our discord? Are there any other ones you’d like to see in the LR? And why?

1.I have all the confidence in the world in our management and the decisions they made this past week. I think it will work out for us in the long run.

2. I haven't been here too long but its Ray Shields who seemed to have the most respect in the locker room, so I'd have to go with Ray.

3. I'll once again go with Ray Shields, with his locker room presence. 

4. He's been great for us. the first line forward with great offensive skills

5. From what the guys in the locker room say, Bennet played well and loved the experience. I hope to get an opportunity like this down the line.

6.To tell you the truth, I don't pay much attention to them and just focus basically on improving my game. 

16 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

I believe so. I haven’t really looked to deep into the trades. Just focused on my game.

2)Shields seems really cool and I like Dylan. I never got to play with them here though.

3)Not sure if Dylan was one but def him of so.

4)We’ll being that’s me I’m gonna say 10.

5) Haven’t seen it but sure he’s done a great job.

6) I’m good with them. I don’t mess with them a lot myself.

1. I think what the rush got will be good for the future but right now it's hard to tell because it was a lot of draft picks.

2.As a player who got moved I will miss everyone on the team.

3. I think any waivers who were traded would be great for coming back to yukon. They were all super hardworking and really did try alot to get the team to win.

4. He's been very good and is starting to find his way on the team. He will be a great player in the future for sure.

5. I did not see any of his Performance so im not sure how I would rate it.

6. The bots are good in the LR. 

On 2/16/2020 at 11:01 AM, Ricer13 said:

1. I do feel like the Rush should have gotten higher picks but i'm sure Mexican Cow did his best to get them the best deal

2. As one of the players who did move I would have to say Zyrok. I don't get to talk to him as much anymore since hes been traded

3. Ray Sheilds, He is an amazing player and definitely  would be a steal if you could get him anywhere out of the top 3.

4. So far he's looking pretty good. He is active so far and has a good chance of improving.

5. 8/10

6. The bots are a super good addition to the discord. It's fun to be able to have friendly completions with the rank system and I use the Pokechat a lot. I don't know enough about discord bots to suggest any.

On 2/16/2020 at 12:01 PM, Ricer13 said:

1. I didn’t really check out the trades to be honest 

2.I really enjoyed playing with zyork it is a shame to see him leave

3.Zyork for sure

4.I haven’t checked him out

5.I think I did good to be honest 

6.I am not on discord so I don’t know 

Yukon Rush Press Conference week ending on March 1 2020

1. The Rush are 5 points out of a playoff spot with 10 games left to go. Can they sneak their way into the playoffs? 

2. Its hard to keep players active in the VHL. What ideas do you have that will help keep people engaged and want to stick around longer?

3. Former Rush member Ray Sheilds @Zetterberg has entered into Nykos Great Graphics Tournament. Have you seen his graphics? Do you think he will do well?

4. For those of you soon to be drafted into the ***VHL***, is there a specific VHL team that you would like to join? 

***Get to know ya questions of the week***

5. What is your favourite movie of all time and why?

6. What are your favourite snacks to eat while watching your favourite movie of all time?

12 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

1. The Rush are 5 points out of a playoff spot with 10 games left to go. Can they sneak their way into the playoffs? 

2. Its hard to keep players active in the VHL. What ideas do you have that will help keep people engaged and want to stick around longer?

3. Former Rush member Ray Sheilds @Zetterberg has entered into Nykos Great Graphics Tournament. Have you seen his graphics? Do you think he will do well?

4. For those of you soon to be drafted into the ***VHL***, is there a specific VHL team that you would like to join? 

6. What are your favourite snacks to eat while watching your favourite movie of all time?

1. Sure! At least I hope so it will be fun!

2. Since nowadays it's all automatized, I would implement some sort of easier TPE claiming and quicker but I love it the way it is rn

3.Sure he will he is talented!

4, Calgary! Or any other I'm open!

5.Maze Runner 

6. Pop-Corn w/ soda and sweets

On 2/23/2020 at 3:06 PM, Ricer13 said:

1. I can't believe im saying this, but yeah they definitely have a chance.

2. The VHL is very intimidating at first and can throw people off. I actually like the amount of players we have currently and I think that the system in place does help make the players who do join and want to stay more connected to the community.

3. I hope I do. I've been working on my graphics any chance I get to prepare for the tourney.

4. Calgary just cause it has a few player's I already know. And they have a cool logo.

5. Don't have one in particular but I do like the marvel franchise

6. Popcorn with hershey's cookies and cream bites mixed in.

On 2/23/2020 at 5:06 PM, Ricer13 said:

1. The way our first line is playing, no doubt.

2. More ways to earn TPE and improve their player would help.

3. I can no doubt see @Zetterberg winning the contest. His work is awesome.

4. When I get my chance, I don't care who its with, I will play at 100%

5. I loved Goodfellas. It took place in the neighborhood I grew up in, its funny and violent. My kinda flick :)

6. I'm an Ice Cream guy!

Yukon Rush Press Conference ending March 8 2020

1. The VHLM regular season has ended. How do you feel your season went from a personal stand point?

2. Did Yukon making it into the playoffs surprise you at all?

3. The playoffs are underway and Yukon was swept in the first round by the Marlins. Was this to be expected or are you disappointed they didn’t do better?

4. A lot of our alumni have moved on to the second round of the playoffs. Which two teams do you think will make it into the finals?

Get to know you questions of the week:

5. If you could watch any live sporting event today, which sport and team would you want to see most and why?

6. To follow up on the last question, what arena food is your go to?

7 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

1. The VHLM regular season has ended. How do you feel your season went from a personal stand point?

3. The playoffs are underway and Yukon was swept in the first round by the Marlins. Was this to be expected or are you disappointed they didn’t do better?

4. A lot of our alumni have moved on to the second round of the playoffs. Which two teams do you think will make it into the finals?

5. If you could watch any live sporting event today, which sport and team would you want to see most and why?

1. I think it was a great first season and that it got me to know better the league and to learn the basics of the game

2. Yes, but I'm happy about it as when I had to leave they were last, I'm trully happy that they could turn it around

3. This was expected as the Marlins have a tremendous team and Yukon just managed to sneak in, but nothing to be dissapointed though

4. Ottawa for sure, it's my team and I'll surelly will be fighting for the cup!

5. The Barcelona - Real Madrid, although it was yesterday it was a crazy match and that rivalry will always be aweasome

6. Nachos/Popcorn

13 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

1. You get what you put into it. And I think I worked hard and should be  drafted fairly early in the VHL draft.

2. No sir, we got hot at the end of the season and management made a ton of excellent decisions.

3. Always disappointed to lose but we were a huge underdog. I just wish we would have stole a game or two.

4.Minnesota and San Diego look like the teams to beat.

5.My NY football Giants. I love the team and season.

6.Nothing like a Hot Dog and Beer at a ball game or any sporting event.

22 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

1. I think it went ok for my first season while still trying to figure how things work and what best for my player.

2. Yes, but it shows you that anything can happen and to never give up.

3. I wasn't even expecting a playoff run so this was definitely a good thing.

4. Idk I think anything could happen and im not good at predicting stuff.

5. I would like to go to some NFL game just because I've never been to one and would like to see what it is like to actually be there.

6. Probably pretzels or candy something along those lines

On 3/1/2020 at 6:28 PM, Ricer13 said:

1.My season was ok, Nothing to impressive happened.

2. Yeah they traded all of the best players on the team so it was a bit of a shock

3. just making it to the playoffs was unexpected but yes I definitely saw that coming.

4. Minnesota and Ottawa 

5. Probably Detroit in little cesers arena because I haven’t seen a game at home yet

6. Pocket Dawgs