I'm Never Leave America

Shaka

Angels-Ladies-Beatty-Nevada-Sign1.jpg
I'm Never Leave America

" I'm never leave America" shouts Jonas Vilhjálmsson before sneaking into a dark room near the back of Angel Ladies , a brothel on the outskirts of Las Vegas where he calls home for what is sure to be a short time. He's visited Angel's twice since arriving in Nevada via trade to the Las Vegas Aces of the VHLM last month, but he frequents the brothels that surround Las Vegas "often" say his brothers Johannes and Jakub - and it's becoming a problem. Towering over the other patrons, you'd never guess that the 6'8 Icelander wasn't yet 21 years old, until you looked at his bank account. "He's quite literally running through his entire salary, but it's what he wants to do" explains family friend Johan Yasir who has taken the trip from Ottowa, where the triplets were first signed to play in this years VHLM season. "He says he's fallen in love with American women."

The enamored young forward has looked sharp on the ice as of late, sitting 10th in the VHLM in goals with 26 despite a slow start to what will be his, and all of the Vilhjálmsson's, only year in the VHL Minors according to some league scouts. "We can't tell if he's playing well in spite of this unhealthy habit or, honestly, if that's what's driving him." said Yasir. "So we haven't tried to put a stop to it. I don't think we could if we tried."