V2A Retires

BluObieZ

"Won a championship... a MVP... well half of one. To say I had a good ride would be a lie. I played on some bad teams. Like really fucking bad. Sure I played on some good ones. I mean we won the cup. But now to be on a team that is expected not win anything is something I am not looking forward to. So i will be retiring at the end of the upcoming season to live my life long dream of being a Apiarist... that's Drug Cartel King Pin right?" 

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

Why? The league got what it wanted and we have parity. Every team is "good" this season except TOR and QUE. 

As you know I have normally have zero interest around here but I have even less interest in watching him on a bad team for his last two seasons. All contending teams have their goalies so I am stuck. I would have been a FA next season but like I said contending teams have their goalies. Once you dealt me it sealed V2A's fate. This will be his last season. Retiring one season early. If contending teams want a backup go ahead trade for him. 

On 4/16/2018 at 5:53 PM, TheLastOlympian07 said:

goodnight sweet prince

Together, we watch a legend, slip away into the sunset while riding a magnificent horse named Douglas. One hand in his pocket scratching his nut, the other holding a cigarette which is half lit, but also half canoed. 

What a legend. What a man. Robbie.