GM 25: Saskatoon Wild vs. Yukon Rush

VHL Games

• Senior Admin
1 hour ago, Higgins said:

It works!

@Will is it just me or do the computer players throw off the statistic tables for some reason? Does not do that in the VHL game summaries

Hmm yeah I didn’t notice that

Will have to investigate to see exactly but I’m guessing it’s the special character used in VHLM bot names, will try to fix

• Senior Admin
13 hours ago, Higgins said:

It works!

@Will is it just me or do the computer players throw off the statistic tables for some reason? Does not do that in the VHL game summaries

I'm not sure I can fix. Problem with the game views is that none of the game info other than final scores and shots is saved in the STHS database, where the rest of the Portal gets its info. So when you view these game pages, it's actually reading it from the regular HTML game thread but it's very tedious trying to match the different parts properly and because the VHLM bots are named differently it's reading β-YUK C3 as YUK C 3. And then if I change it capture the hyphen it screws up other hyphens in the stat line (like if a person has negative plus minus). 

So likely my options:

1. I could change the VHLM Bots to have the same style name as VHL ( so YUK C3 instead of β-YUK C3  )

or 2. I could change it so that it would literally just display the regular VHLM game page on the Portal. Would still be able to view games on the portal would just lose the nicer styling and stat table.