Claimed: Moving the Wild

For years ive wanted to leave my impact in the league. When i took over Davos i joked about the idea of moving them because where the heck is Davos? Anyways that was quickly shut down as they are too rich in history. Now a few seasons into the Wild an no intention on stepping down. I feel its the time to take a shot an move them. 

Few reasons why i feel its worth moving them. First off the logo looks like a child drew it and has nothing to do with Wild. Secondly well Saskatoon is a hockey market its not a huge one and so many true markets are missing out.

Here are my team suggestions, please keep in mind Logos are all not real just using them to capture attention. Will jave to get a real logo done when a name is decided.

Minnesota DireWolves

Colors Dark Green/Brown

Minnesota is a hockey market, probably among the biggest in the United States of America. The direwolf well fictional, is a fearsome wolf and should strike fear into our opponents.

Winnipeg Whiteout

Colors Light Blue/White

Just watch the playoffs Winnipeg is a hockey market, they are insane fans. This is the smallest market that i am hitting up but if im moving out of Saskatoon why not keep it close by?

Chicago Mobsters

Colors Red/Black

Chicago is a fickle market when they are winning fans show, but back before the Toews era the arena was almost as quiet as Florida. However its a big market full of rabid fans with a deep hockey history.

Detroit Freeway

Colors Black/Yellow

To be honest the name could use a change but i could not really think of anything. That being said Motown is a hockey Market the Wings are loved in the city. Shocks me to see that this Markets been left untouched. Ideally id like to change the name but for now its a place holder as i feel the city of Detroit is worth exploring an orignal 6 franchise.

Boston Fisher

Colors Green/Black

Boston once again a huge market that just appears to be ignored. Like any name ive proposed its open to change. However Beantown is a hockey rabid market and the Bruins are loved. Suprised their is no team here especially as a rival to New York. I feel it be a great area to play in and draw people to the team.

Im sure many people here are shocked to see the fact that i did not list a Russian city. Honestly i thought about it, however its hard to really attach a name to a city in Russia that makes sense to anyone outside of Russia or knows about my home country. There are a few other markets i played around with like Edmonton, Vancouver, Kelowna, Nashville, Washington, Pitsburgh. I landed on these 5 cities. However i am open to ideas if i really like a name and color scheme maybe ill roll with it. I am excited to hear some feedback from everyone. The Saskatoon Wild may live or die based on your opinions.

Edited by Gooningitup

I think moving teams adds a freshness and livelyness to a “new” team. The franchise would be the same just the name and logo would be different.

Im a fan of teams moving more often than not as long as it isn’t every 3 seasons and the logo is professional.