Final Poll

Winnipeg or Saskatoom  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Down the the wire we have elimanated the other cities. I have also choosen the name i like the most for Saskatoon. 

Fyi im looking for a graphics designer. I have an idea for the White Out and honestly put in a ton of time i feel to make this look amazing. But if the league votes against it we will go ahead with boring rebrand. 

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Gooningitup said:

Fyi im looking for a graphics designer.

If no one from the site is willing or able to step up and do it we might have some budget for a proper design assuming we can get one for a reasonable rate.

6 hours ago, Spade18 said:

What kind of logo/mascot are you thinking for the Whiteout?

https://goo.gl/images/deHp9y

Something similar to this its actually from a graphic designer site. Fell in love with it but the price was insane.

Its the 3rd one when it redirects you FYI

Edited by Gooningitup

7 hours ago, Beketov said:

If no one from the site is willing or able to step up and do it we might have some budget for a proper design assuming we can get one for a reasonable rate.

Actually been looking myself at pro designers. And asking people ive worked for/with. 

Ideally id rather someone from the site. But i can pony up if need be almost bought the one i posted lol

Actually been looking myself at pro designers. And asking people ive worked for/with. 

Ideally id rather someone from the site. But i can pony up if need be almost bought the one i posted lol

What did that one cost? 

31 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

That one to be able to use on a site was 250bucks lol 

Ive found a few sites that do graphics for about 55-100 seem like decent work

I'm sure we have a willing community here

50 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Ouch

Just now, Gooningitup said:

Lol yep i was all excited love the logo gp to check out. 250 im like ya nope.

And @Beerfridge i hope so id love for it to be in house done. But if i have to pay someone else i will

My sister in law does graphic art but I’m not sure if she’s into the logos or not.

I got a friend who does graphic design for a living.  I'll see what his rates are and if he'd be interested in doing something like this.

3 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

i'm confused, you want to name them after the Jets fan's rally and then slap a moose as their logo? I don't know doesnt seem that convincing to me

The colors will make sense, and a moose is canadian symbol. If its done right it will look amazing. Ive even played around with the idea of making one myself. 

10 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Sure if you want. 

A logo if you have examples would cost less that $100 she said the more simplified and more examples you give her would drive the price down 

16 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

The colors will make sense, and a moose is canadian symbol. If its done right it will look amazing. Ive even played around with the idea of making one myself. 

Yeah but naming them after an NHL teams fan rally is strange. It's like renaming the Seattle Bears as the Seattle 12's

19 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Yeah but naming them after an NHL teams fan rally is strange. It's like renaming the Seattle Bears as the Seattle 12's

Sure if the 12s sounded anything like a hockey team name lol. I think White out is more a homage to what the city can look like in the winter. Im not stuck on the name if you feel there is something better. Jets taken and not gunna use Moose. 

Feel the name suits it for more than just a fan rally. 

35 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

A logo if you have examples would cost less that $100 she said the more simplified and more examples you give her would drive the price down 

Alright ill try to piece together a portfolio roughly. And see after that what the proce would be. Likely message u around the sunday when i have some more free time