RW - William Newell (YUK)

Spade18

The Las Vegas Aces are happy to offer $1 Million for the remainder of the season.

You will be playing in a warm, hockey mad market.  While Las Vegas has struggled early in the season, the team continues to be competitive!  A young gunner like you is just the thing this team needs to turn a few of those one goal L's into W's.

19 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

The Las Vegas Aces are happy to offer $1 Million for the remainder of the season.

You will be playing in a warm, hockey mad market.  While Las Vegas has struggled early in the season, the team continues to be competitive!  A young gunner like you is just the thing this team needs to turn a few of those one goal L's into W's.

Ok That ones really tempting but im gonna wait a little more to see if i get anything else

@Echotastic2. Welcome to the VHL! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

As the General Manager of the defending Founders Cup Champion Yukon Rush, we would be pleased to offer you a contract worth 1,000,000 for the remainder of the season.

After winning it all last season, we lost many pieces of our roster After coming out of the gate hot, thanks in large part to a strong goalie we shot into first place with a big lead. We started to fall back to earth as other teams young active players started to catch up to our older players that couldn't update anymore. So we traded our goalie for two top end picks and now dwell in near the basement of the league. With all that being said to let you have a background of the team this season, we do have four players in the top eight in the VHLM scoring race, so I think you would fit right in and find some points early on in your VHLM career with us.

No matter where you end up, good luck and feel free to reach out to me anytime you need assistance or need someone to bounce ideas off

37 minutes ago, Smarch said:

@Echotastic2. Welcome to the VHL! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

As the General Manager of the defending Founders Cup Champion Yukon Rush, we would be pleased to offer you a contract worth 1,000,000 for the remainder of the season.

After winning it all last season, we lost many pieces of our roster After coming out of the gate hot, thanks in large part to a strong goalie we shot into first place with a big lead. We started to fall back to earth as other teams young active players started to catch up to our older players that couldn't update anymore. So we traded our goalie for two top end picks and now dwell in near the basement of the league. With all that being said to let you have a background of the team this season, we do have four players in the top eight in the VHLM scoring race, so I think you would fit right in and find some points early on in your VHLM career with us.

No matter where you end up, good luck and feel free to reach out to me anytime you need assistance or need someone to bounce ideas off

Hello, I would like to accept the contract you have given me and I hope i may be able to grow into a strong player under your team