Claimed: Looking at other member mock drafts. [1/2]

Qmock.jpg

*yeah, something like that*

I see some hyped faces here. The S61 draft is approaching us! Prepare yourselves!

I have no reasons to do a mock draft right now, so I'm just looking at other mocks. This gave an idea for this mock draft - to see what people are thinking about the potential Riga picks. And yes, I know more than half mocks are copied, but let me continue with this article, ok? Let's see what people are predicting at the third pick. I saw 32 mocks so far. So...

RIGA REIGN THIRD PICK:

Podrick Cast [22/32]

Roger Sterling [5/32]

Samuel Gate [5/32]

Majority of members are thinking that Cast will be picked third. It makes sense as Cast right now is third in TPE and I'm owning the third pick. While Sterling has only 5 votes, this pick also makes sense as I would be interested to choose a goalie. I don't have a young G yet. Gate is a more surprising pick. That could happen if he falls into the third spot, but I don't see this. But everything can happen, so I can't say this is a crazy prediction. Anyways, Cast is a favorite for the third pick according to 22 members.

RIGA REIGN FIFTH AND SIXTH PICKS:

Roger Sterling [25/32]

Mikhail Vega [17/32]

Robert Malenko [9/32]

Edwin Preencarnation [9/32]

Jesper Stromberg [2/32]

Arvid Aamo [2/32]

I've decided to split these two picks together as it doesn't really matter in which order I'm going to pick certain players. Well, we're seeing a familiar name - members are thinking Seattle won't pick a goalie with their two first picks and Sterling just falls to me. Vega is more surprising pick here - probably a copy paste thing as this player isn't a TOP 6 player in TPE. Will I pull a wildcard move and indeed pick him? It isn't impossbile, you know. Then we have a first gen Malenko and Preencarnation. Malenko pick makes sense here - an active first gen + a defenseman since I'll likely won't get Gate. Edwin also is good here - he has a good amount of TPE already. Another defenseman Stromberg and the second active goalie Aamo are also mentioned in people mocks.

RIGA REIGN FIFTEENTH PICK:

Jordan Tonn [18/33]

Lew Bronstein [10/33]

Ryan Skinner [5/33]

It's really hard to predict the later pick cause it's a crapshot tbh. Anyways, Tonn comes out as the most likely candidate of being my attempt on pick a draft steal. This member is having a decent activity so I'm not surprised about this guess. Then we have a welfare Bronstein who only comes here to get 7 TPE from PF and aforementioned welfare. Still it's a fine thing for a late second round player. The last guy mentioned is Ryan Skinner, whose member was popping in, but seems like he can't find a motivation anymore.

Did you also notice I can't even figure it out how much people actually submitted their mocks? 32 or 33? oh damn lol.

This was an article about me looking at other people mocks. Are they correct with their guess? Let's find out at 9PM EST / 7 PM MNT when the draft kicks off! HYPE!

That's it and I'm out

6 TPE goes to Kurtutecis.

I know a lot of it's down to copy and paste, but it's pretty interesting that your fifteenth pick had only three predicted players given that it's pretty tight and difficult to call round there (do you take the first gen who created later or the recreate with more TPE, etc). 

• 1 month later...
  • DollarAndADream changed the title to Claimed: Looking at other member mock drafts. [1/2]