B.B. Nat Signature Graphic [`1/2]

BBNAT

VHL_Sig_BBNAT01.png

Does this count for an additional 6 TPE for my weekly capped?  I already submitted 1 other graphic this week.

Claiming this now for the 07/02 week

+6

#BBNATTPE

Edited by BBNAT

3 minutes ago, BBNAT said:

VHL_Sig_BBNAT01.png

Does this count for an additional 6 TPE for my weekly capped?  I already submitted 1 other graphic this week.

No but you can use it for next weeks 

1 minute ago, BBNAT said:

Right on.  I'll just bookmark it and wait till next week to claim it. 

Are you looking for more TPE opportunities?

1 minute ago, Beaviss said:

Guide

The guide states only 1 point task per week, but also says the max is 12 TPE.  So is that 1 point task per week per category (Media Spot, Graphic, Podcast, etc.) or 1 point task per week, period?

I'm just trying to figure out how I earn the remaining 6 capped TPE for the week.  Thanks for the help.

4 minutes ago, BBNAT said:

The guide states only 1 point task per week, but also says the max is 12 TPE.  So is that 1 point task per week per category (Media Spot, Graphic, Podcast, etc.) or 1 point task per week, period?

I'm just trying to figure out how I earn the remaining 6 capped TPE for the week.  Thanks for the help.

You can do press conferences, reviews, a 590 article there’s 4 right there. Pick up a job and your maxed 

On 6/18/2018 at 7:13 PM, BBNAT said:

1 PT per week, period. Choose one of Media Spot, Graphic, or Podcast. 6 TPE

Do a job, like reviewing those PTs. There's always room for reviewers, and you can earn up to 2 TPE per week doing that. If you want more details, PM me.

Then you can do a VHL.com, which is a mini article of 200 words for 2 TPE.

Then you can post questions for others, or answer posted questions for TPE. I post questions for everybody weekly in my Toronto Legion thread pinned to the top of that section. Or you can make your own thread, which I see has been done.

There's also trivia.

1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

1 PT per week, period. Choose one of Media Spot, Graphic, or Podcast. 6 TPE

Do a job, like reviewing those PTs. There's always room for reviewers, and you can earn up to 2 TPE per week doing that. If you want more details, PM me.

Then you can do a VHL.com, which is a mini article of 200 words for 2 TPE.

Then you can post questions for others, or answer posted questions for TPE. I post questions for everybody weekly in my Toronto Legion thread pinned to the top of that section. Or you can make your own thread, which I see has been done.

There's also trivia.

Thanks a ton!  I'll PM you later when I'm on my lunch break.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

Review: I definitely like the kind of style I’m seeing here, it just needs to be polished up a bit. For example the background looks like it could be something very fun but it’s slightly over-saturated which is making it pop more than a background should. The text style is interesting but it was taken too far so it makes it very challenging to actually read. In a similar vein, the render effects could have been nice but they were pushed a bit too far so it looks unnaturally smooth. I’d like to see the canvas a bit smaller to eliminate some of the extra space and not push the render so far to the right. Overall it’s a good start to a piece but could use a bit of work to really have that wow factor.

• DollarAndADream changed the title to B.B. Nat Signature Graphic [`1/2]