Relocation

Banackock

Relocation?   

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seattle has been around since day one and I love it. I’ve been behind the helms for a very long time. Though, after doing the alltime stats for teams and GM’s, it’s come clear that Seattle is shit and is the obvious choice to change things up. If you will, were the Thrashers of the VHL.

Im a good GM. I have heart and clearly love the VHL. It may, however, be time for new blood. 

Thoughts? 

1 minute ago, Fire Hakstol said:

No.

And I’m 50/50. Tons of history, but lack there of. Heavy losing record. Limited cups. 

Could open  the door for old and new members moving. Old members have their “teams”. May make the league interesting adding new blood and history. 

A heavy list was submitted to the blue team. 

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

And I’m 50/50. Tons of history, but lack there of. Heavy losing record. Limited cups. 

Could open  the door for old and new members moving. Old members have their “teams”. May make the league interesting adding new blood and history. 

A heavy list was submitted to the blue team. 

Hamilton was hated. Sure the short bus added to it but whatever. Once moved to NY it turned shit around. Well me stepping down helped also. How wasn't I fired? Vegas... well you know about the Vegas story. 

2 hours ago, Kendrick said:

How would they be shit if they competed the last 10 seasons or so?

Their first 50 weren’t the greatest and ear easily the team with the worst franchise record from S18-60 lol