Kawhi is a RAPTOR

Quik

I know most here aren't NBA fans, but I'm pretty fucking pumped for this season now. Scotiabank Arena looking to be pretty booked up next spring!

• Fuck, I just realized I'm also closing in on 1000 TPE. Doesn't mean quite as much as it used to, given how hard it was to max out before, but still means a lot. At the time, Bailey was a beast, and I've already got more TPE than I did with him, and I've still got 3 seasons left in my career
  • With only 10 games left on the schedule, it's gonna take a miracle for me to hit my goal of 100 points
  • It's possible though, with Legion*3, Reign*2 and a game apiece against Seattle and Quebec
  • It's weird, I feel like I've been paying attention to the season, but also kinda not? Like, I just checked my stats and I've nearly doubled my career PIMs. Did adding 30 points to checking really turn MJ into such a goon? lol
  • It's the league's 11th birthday, which is cool. I remember checking just over a year ago and being happy that it was still around, and then like a week later came the 10th anniversary.
  • With the way recruitment has gone the past couple seasons, I'm confident we'll see at least a few more anniversaries for the league!
  • The race for #1 is gonna be interesting in the final 10 games. Helsinki's up by 4, but they've got Davos 3 times. Depending on how those games go, it's really anyone's game between those 2 teams, and Calgary.
  • I think that's about 150. If not, fight me, or mention it, and I'll add some other words to it? I don't know what you want, but I can add some more filler if need be ?

But...he will potentially only be here for one season. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the same guy who didn't leave his hotel room during the all-star break because "it was too cold". I like him, but do you see him even sticking around and not going to Lebron?

16 hours ago, Beaviss said:

If he walks next season I’ll die from laughter 

Meh, it's not like they'd be in a great position next summer with Demar either. If he walks, he walks, and the rebuild starts at most a year earlier than it would have. The fact we didn't give up OG/Siakam/Wright/FVV or an unprotected 1st is huge. Most people thought we'd be giving up OG, an unprotected 1st, and a protected 1st.

With him and Green on the roster now, especially with LBJ gone, there's a legit path to the Finals. Them + OG + Siakam is a legit shut-down unit, and they can all score. Whether they get stomped by GState there or not, it's still a lot better than anything they've done/would've done with DDR as part of the core.

The optics of the deal suck, because DDR would have stayed a Raptor for life if he could have, but that would honestly have hurt any chances at rebuilding, which would have just lead to another decade of mediocrity.