Username: CB204

Player Name: Mike Lavallee

Recruited By:

Position: C

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 238 lbs.

Birthplace: Winnipeg

Player Page

Welcome to the league! How did you come to hear about us?

years ago i was in a madden 08 sim league, and it was fun. so i thought i would check up on it - but it had died. there was a link in affiliates to this website. and i am really into hockey so this should be great

1 hour ago, CB204 said:

years ago i was in a madden 08 sim league, and it was fun. so i thought i would check up on it - but it had died. there was a link in affiliates to this website. and i am really into hockey so this should be great

Thats great to hear! Any questions so far?

10 hours ago, Beaviss said:

Thats great to hear! Any questions so far?

is it currently the playoffs? wondering if i will get on a team or if i get a fresh start next season

46 minutes ago, VV2O4 said:

is it currently the playoffs? wondering if i will get on a team or if i get a fresh start next season

It's currently the finals in both the VHL and the VHLM (minors). You will be in the VHLM draft this offseason (week or 2) and the VHL draft the offseason after. I'm one of the VHLM GMs, so you might be on my team soon, the Ottawa Lynx.

41 minutes ago, VV2O4 said:

also, wondering if our created players age per season and will be forced to retire?

Yes, you get 8 seasons from the point when you're in the VHL draft. The season you're in the VHLM before the VHL draft is not part of the 8.

1 hour ago, VV2O4 said:

also, wondering if our created players age per season and will be forced to retire?

What @diamond_ace said and your players don’t really age they just have 8 seasons after getting drafted by the major teams( the 2nd draft you will go through)

20 hours ago, VV2O4 said:

Welcome to the league! Out of interest, what was the name of the football league you were in? I also started off in football leagues that used madden as a sim engine so it sounds like we’ve got a similar sim league background!

2 minutes ago, Tagger said:

Welcome to the league! Out of interest, what was the name of the football league you were in? I also started off in football leagues that used madden as a sim engine so it sounds like we’ve got a similar sim league background!

it was a madden 08 sim league called GESL. had alot of fun over there. I dont know what GESL means hahaha i was never told.. i think it meant 'Good Enough Sim League'

Edited by VV2O4

22 minutes ago, VV2O4 said:

it was a madden 08 sim league called GESL. had alot of fun over there. I dont know what GESL means hahaha i was never told.. i think it meant 'Good Enough Sim League'

Ah, if I remember right that was a GM league right, where you managed an NFL team? I was never in the GESL, but I’d heard of it and my first sim league was also an NFL GM one! If you need any help with this league, feel free to send me a PM any time!