Speedy Man

.sniffuM

15 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

This looks like a game I should at least try. Haha.

If you enjoy constantly dying and referring to an app or a website for the first 75 hours until you memorize what the items, cards, pills and trinkets do, give it a shot!

On 8/5/2018 at 7:26 PM, .sniffuM said:

If you enjoy constantly dying and referring to an app or a website for the first 75 hours until you memorize what the items, cards, pills and trinkets do, give it a shot!

I'm probably around 200hrs played and I swear, I don't know what half the tarot cards or trinkets do yet.

1 hour ago, McWolf said:

I'm probably around 200hrs played and I swear, I don't know what half the tarot cards or trinkets do yet.

Do you use an app for reference or the platinum god website? I found the easiest way to hammer in what the cards do was to use them when I got them until I remembered them.

With trinkets I don't know offhand what about 30% of them do but those are the ones that don't help much anyways. :P

4 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

Do you use an app for reference or the platinum god website? I found the easiest way to hammer in what the cards do was to use them when I got them until I remembered them.

With trinkets I don't know offhand what about 30% of them do but those are the ones that don't help much anyways. :P

I use them and try to remember but I always end up confusing them. "I'll keep that nuke tarot card for the boss room, aww yeah.... oh shit, that was a warp."

3 minutes ago, McWolf said:

I use them and try to remember but I always end up confusing them. "I'll keep that nuke tarot card for the boss room, aww yeah.... oh shit, that was a warp."

I find the names or descriptions of the card always give me some way to remember what they do. Like the high priestess, the foot stomps down from up high. The stars, a star is yellow like the door for the item room it teleports you to. The moon was once thought to be impossible to reach, which reminds me of all the bombs I wasted trying to find secret rooms the card teleports you to before I knew the 'rules' for where they can be. Etc.

1 minute ago, .sniffuM said:

I find the names or descriptions of the card always give me some way to remember what they do. Like the high priestess, the foot stomps down from up high. The stars, a star is yellow like the door for the item room it teleports you to. The moon was once thought to be impossible to reach, which reminds me of all the bombs I wasted trying to find secret rooms the card teleports you to before I knew the 'rules' for where they can be. Etc.

I need to find myself tricks like that. Those damn secret rooms though, it took me soooo long to understand where the basic one would be. It took me a couple of 99x bombs or Ipecac runs to understand the logic. Also, Ipecac best item?

1 hour ago, McWolf said:

I need to find myself tricks like that. Those damn secret rooms though, it took me soooo long to understand where the basic one would be. It took me a couple of 99x bombs or Ipecac runs to understand the logic. Also, Ipecac best item?

Nah man tech x best item.

I'm a g at finding secret and super secret rooms nowadays.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...