Niko Nearing the Sunset

TurnDaddy

It’s been a long time since I’ve wrote here, but I thought I would give it a go again, even if it might be(probably will) only this one time. 

As many of you have heard by now, I didn’t know what to expect at the VHL when I came back. We all know the Story, Stark hit 400 tpe and I ghosted many moons ago and Davos owes me a dick punch for that...well that dick punch has been years coming and they just got their revenge beating Niko and Calgary in game 7 of Nikos FOURTH finals appearance. To some, that may be a number to scouf at, but for me, I’m ecstatic. Sure, Niko’s Finals record is now 2-2, but in seven seasons to say he has played in four finals and won a pair, I’m over the moon about that. I may not have been the best player these past 7 seasons, but I’ve certainly had some fun. 

Now he rides towards the sunset, uncertain of what his last season in the league may hold, will he stay at Calgary in hopes of returning to the finals once again? Will he be traded to another contender, a cap casualty? Or will pieces around him be traded as we wastes away on Calgary? 

Whatever the case may be, it’s been a fun ride VHL. 

Thanks again to @hedgehog337 for taking that flyer on me all those seasons ago in the draft!