Anthony Dabarno - New Halifax Deal

LordTony

1) How exciting is it to play for the newest franchise in the VHLM?

2) What was it that attracted you to Halifax over every other team?

3) What are your thoughts on your GM Shawn Glade? 

5 minutes ago, Tagger said:

1) How exciting is it to play for the newest franchise in the VHLM? It is a great opportunity to be playing in a expansion team and testing the odds. You would think the regular player would play on a big team but for me its not about the history its about the present. I think I can be a great asset for the team and hopefully many wins will be coming our way.

2) What was it that attracted you to Halifax over every other team?  Just the overall tough about being a new team. Also Shawn Glad as I am going to talk later about is a great dude who made me feel like Halifax is the team to play on.

3) What are your thoughts on your GM Shawn Glade?  He is a great guy... I like the spirit he gives to us the players. Very confident person to build a franchise and I trust his words.

NEW WEEK, NEW QUESTIONS! OH FUUUUCK YA

1. What are your thoughts on the league so far?

2. Does your player have any PREGAME routines? Superstitions? 

3. If you could compare yourself to an NHL player, who would it be and why?

4. IF your player was to get involved with a celebrity (relationship wise), who would it be??? ;) 

5. Any suggestions as a new member to improve the site, make things easier or to better accommodate you?

@LordTony

4 hours ago, Banackock said:

NEW WEEK, NEW QUESTIONS! OH FUUUUCK YA

1. What are your thoughts on the league so far? The league right now is fantastic. I could not be happier right now because the community is so fun and exciting! The thing that drives me in this league is communication. I love having people to talk with. Every time I have question people answer me and that is awesome to see. 

2. Does your player have any PREGAME routines? Superstitions? Well the routine is every time I step one the ice I kiss my chain in memories of my uncle and grand father who both passed away.  

3. If you could compare yourself to an NHL player, who would it be and why? I would compare myself to a Johnny Gaudreau. Beacause I am about the same height as him I am a speedy player who is not afraid to get in the dirty areas and puck some pucks in the net with a laser of a shot.

4. IF your player was to get involved with a celebrity (relationship wise), who would it be??? ;)  Even if she is in a relationship and had a child I would say Kylie Jenner ?

5. Any suggestions as a new member to improve the site, make things easier or to better accommodate you? I would say maybe a tutorial on how to start on the website for the new guys as for me at the beginning (and still am) trying to learn stuff open some pages and all that. I think a better way would be a video of starting off and then the new guys would learn a lot.

@LordTony @Banackock