More about the Vegas incident [2/2]

Las Vegas-Ryuu Crimson and Dylan Nguyen of the Saskatoon Wild were arrested. According to the story, Defensemen, Dylan Nyugen, Left Winger, Ryuu Crimson and goaltender Alex Pepper (of your Las Vegas Aces) were out celebrating the Victory Hockey League and the Victory Hockey League Minors Drafts, when all of a sudden, two police showed up. Ryuu and Alex were out so Dylan was alone. The police asked if he had been drinking, which Dylan replied with a yes. Unlike Canada, where the drinking age limit is 18 or 19+, in America it is 21+. So Dylan was arrested for possession of alcohol. Then Ryuu Crimson was also arrested for the same reason. Alex Pepper was not caught due to being their designated driver plus not being at the scene at the time. "I know that in Saskatoon they were told I wasn't charged. It was true at the time, but then they looked at surveillance and arrested me as I drove to the station.

Dylan and Ryuu Crimson were brought to the police station, until they were bailed out by Alex Pepper. Then Dylan and Ryuu were brought to the court, to which both had to pay 2000 dollars as a fine. Dylan started a PAC (political action committee).

"Well it was pretty much a bunch of bulls**t. I was out with my friends having a good time, ya know. I might have had a few drinks , but we were not bothering anyone. Anyway Alex and Ryuu go off to get something and leave me for like a minute and all the sudden this cop comes up to me and is like ‘have you been drinking?’. I just said yep, and all the sudden he asks for my ID, next thing you know I’m being put in a cop car. Luckily about 20 mins later Pepper and Ryuu come strolling in and bail me out. Anyway like tw o days later the judge orders me to pay like a $2,000 fine. I paid and I left. It’s all good now. Like I said before just a bunc h o f BS. America’s drinking laws are trash and cops are egotistical dicks, that pretty much sums up the incident. Next time, I ’ m inviting Alex to co me party in Canada, at least until i’ m 21 .” Dylan said about the incident. Ryuu Crimson said this, "America and their weird laws. Man, we are more peaceful and more careful when it comes to alcohol, despite the fact the lowest drinking age is 18. Like jeez, making the age higher ain't doing sh**. This situation and topic is like how they allow guns but kinder eggs are banned. Okay. Sure. They need licences and maybe there's an age limit but like, the Kinder Eggs should only be banned for children like, come on, not the whole nation. I'm sure anyone in their teens could eat the eggs and be completely safe. This whole ordeal is just dumb."

Ryuu Crimson was also accused of shoplifting but this was found to be false.

• DollarAndADream changed the title to More about the Vegas incident [2/2]