Suggestion: Keeping Threads Open

Baozi

Sometimes with PTs and Media spots we get good discussion going and people are posting heavily, on one side thats great for us to chatter, the downside is that the player doesn't get their thread marked or closed because they want the discussion to continue.

Perhaps we can make a subforum where graded PTs can go into that are marked but not locked and we can continue chatter in them? Maybe a thread has to accrue like 10+ posts in order to be moved into there or something. It really is a shame to cut off some conversations on good Pts I find.

This as well.

Plus PTs which have discussion generally get bumped up and away from a grade.

Right and getting bumped sucks for the person that posted too at times so I don't know if that affects the lack of conversation at times.

Right and getting bumped sucks for the person that posted too at times so I don't know if that affects the lack of conversation at times.

If we want PT's to get bumped out of order, this makes sense.

If we want PT's to get bumped out of order, this makes sense.

Just noticed your Avy is the scout from Tears of the Sun :)

This idea would probably make more sense if we have a service standard of PT grading of less than a week more likely.

Personally I know a few threads that I could've commented on that were locked and its where I was thinking about it.