100 points

Victor

• Admin

I took screenshots at two different points this season - about six and 20-something games into the season - with Podrick Cast top of the league in scoring. Just as a kind of souvenir so I could post later something along the lines of "hey lol guys remember when my crappy player randomly was the best in the VHL?".

Ha.

Well here we are, Cast is now the first player to hit 100 points this season. Stupidly early in the season. I believe I am now on pace for 173 points or so and have beaten my quite respectable, Stolzy-winning rookie total of 97 points.

Will this last? Who the hell knows. I thought we had quite a difficult schedule early in the season in Riga and Cast is inexplicably 15 points clear of everyone else - which as per Cowboy's sort of recent article also features a random mix of rookies and sophomores. Including Matt Thompson - lol imagine taking him first overall.

I don't recall making any deals with the devil and hopefully whatever it was doesn't involve no cups ever again. I can't lose my record of cups with every player. Although 200 points 1.5 seasons into this career is pretty fun. I guess I'll jhsg enjoy the ride.