Rhett Stoffiday Presser

Stoffiday

Your reaction on Cole Mertz's comeback?

Are you hyped for the brands tournament?

Would you be ok with splitting games with Cole next season?

Is Arizona obsessed with Outlaws thing?

Would it be better to see a VHL expansion to not put active goalies to backup?

Your reaction on Cole Mertz's comeback? I'm really happy he's back, he's a great goalie and a good friend, and I'm glad to see him back in the saddle again!

Are you hyped for the brands tournament? Absolutely! I'm anxious to see who comes out on top!!

Would you be ok with splitting games with Cole next season? I'm fine with it, but I think secretly I'd like to be the full-time starter.

Is Arizona obsessed with Outlaws thing? My apologies, I'm not sure what you're asking?

Would it be better to see a VHL expansion to not put active goalies to backup? I'm all for expansion, but we'd need other players to make up those teams, not just goalies.

@hedgehog337

Edited by Stoffiday

Reporter 1: What's your favourite NHL Team?

Reporter 2: Mr. Stoffiday, do you have any pre-game rituals?

Reporter 3: Any goals you want to achieve in the VHL?

Reporter 1 (4th question): Going back to my earlier question, who's your favourite NHL Player?

Reporter 4 (5th question): Rhett, is it okay for me to call you Rhett? And is there a specific reason you wear number 35?

Reporter 1 (6th question): Who is your favourite VHL player?

1. Yukon is currently second in VHLM with 19 wins from 31 games, pleased on the way the season has started?

2.  As a goalie, what is your reaction to the fact that Yukon has scored the least goals in the whole VHLM?

3.  Seeing you don´t have a backup in the team, ever feel like you could use a rest for game or two?

4.  Planning on moving up to VHL for next season?

5.  What is your biggest weakness as a goalie at the moment?

Reporter 1: What's your favourite NHL Team?
I'm a huge Vegas Golden Knights fan, but I also love the Nashville Predators.

Reporter 2: Mr. Stoffiday, do you have any pre-game rituals? I eat biscuits and gravy before every game.

Reporter 3: Any goals you want to achieve in the VHL? I'd just like to have a long and fruitful career. I dont have any huge goals yet.

Reporter 1 (4th question): Going back to my earlier question, who's your favourite NHL Player? Martin Brodeur.

Reporter 4 (5th question): Rhett, is it okay for me to call you Rhett? And is there a specific reason you wear number 35?

I wear number 35 because it's my wife's birthday! :D

Reporter 1 (6th question): Who is your favourite VHL player? Norris Stopko.

• 2 weeks later...

1. You seem to like everyone. Is there anyone in the VHLM or VHL.that gets on your nerves?

2. Are you looking forward to your rookie VHL season?

3. What are your expectations for your brand in the tournament?

4. Is the Founders Cup, Yukons to win?

5. Will you win goalie of the year?

• 2 weeks later...

1. Trump and Trudeau have been summoned to fight to the death. Who wins and what's their weapon of choice? Please make me laugh.

2. What stinks when living and smells good when dead? (riddle time, baby)

3. What is your favourite sport? Who is your favourite team? 

4. Fuck one, kill one, marry one - GO! (Blake Lively, Beyonce, Margot Robbie). Google, em.

5. If you could invent something right now, what would your beautiful inventions be?

@Stoffiday

• 4 weeks later...

1. Trump and Trudeau have been summoned to fight to the death. Who wins and what's their weapon of choice? Two fish sandwiches from McDonalds and some fresh Tim Horton's coffee!

2. What stinks when living and smells good when dead? Bacon! Pigs stink when they're in slop, but smell great when you fry them up!

3. What is your favourite sport? Who is your favourite team? My favorite sport is Hockey, and my favorite team are the Vegas Golden Knights.

4. If you could invent something right now, what would your beautiful inventions be? A way for all the little children to join hands and sing...Nah, probably some type of cure for the common cold or something meaningful like that.

5. Are you looking forward to your rookie VHL season? Absolutely! It's gonna be great starting as goalie in Davos this year!!

6. Is the Founders Cup, Yukons to win? Not this year

Edited by Stoffiday

• 3 weeks later...

1. are you excited for WJC?

2. are you sad knowing that this will be your last juniors event?

3. your reaction on a new guy being appointed as USA GM?

4. how happy are you by taking a starter spot from Mertz?

5. does Mertz have any future now?

6. do you trust your Davos GM words that you will compete in two seasons?

7. do you hope to not finish last next season?

8. are you still excited for the next brands tourney?

9. who wins the continental cup?

10. who wins the founders cup?