Max Coffey -> OTT

VHL Bot

• Commissioner

Just a heads up that I have seen this and will get it processed as soon as I can. Unable to download the ratings file which creates the players at the moment. Should get fixed up for tomorrow’s sim.

12 hours ago, Beketov said:

Just a heads up that I have seen this and will get it processed as soon as I can. Unable to download the ratings file which creates the players at the moment. Should get fixed up for tomorrow’s sim.

If possible, could you notify me after he's in the client file but before you sim, so I can put him in lines?

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

If possible, could you notify me after he's in the client file but before you sim, so I can put him in lines?

@Will you think you could update the VHLM client when you sim tonight? I’ll handle the simming tomorrow but not sure I’ll have time to jump on it twice to get the client done and then the sim later.

17 minutes ago, Beketov said:

@Will you think you could update the VHLM client when you sim tonight? I’ll handle the simming tomorrow but not sure I’ll have time to jump on it twice to get the client done and then the sim later.

Oh if there's a sim tonight, never mind. I'm at work

• Commissioner
8 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

Oh if there's a sim tonight, never mind. I'm at work

There wasn’t going to be (obviously since it’s 8 hours later) but I don’t really have time today to get it updated and then leave it for awhile and then go on again and sim. I just do it all in one shot.

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

There wasn’t going to be (obviously since it’s 8 hours later) but I don’t really have time today to get it updated and then leave it for awhile and then go on again and sim. I just do it all in one shot.

Fair - I'm still at work but I'm done in 10 minutes and will probably be sleeping shortly, so I don't expect to be back on until this evening