Blake's view on WJC

TMI

Normally in things like the WJC and anything that pits countries against each other I'd be all up in arms with my fellow countrymen wearing an American flag or something like that, but this year it's quite a bit different for me.  This year I find myself rooting exclusively for Team Canada.  Why would I root for Team Canada though?  It's pretty simple, for one I've been living and playing in Canada for a bit not and have come to quite like it, but the real reason is because a few of my teammates (Brick Wahl @BladeMaiden, Burnt Toast @Toast, and Rylan Peace @Peace).   First off, Brick Wahl is probably one of the best goalies I've had the pleasure of playing with and is everything and more that his name means.  After that you have Burnt Toast who is one of the toughest guys you can have out on the ice and you're always glad he's on your side when you see what he can do.  He's always out there in the thick of things and is seemingly always making plays.  Finally you get Rylan Peace who is just an absolute beast.  Dude is that guy who you know is always going to do something special on a nightly basis and at times it seems like he's toying with people it's just too easy for him.

So while I'd love to see Team USA do well (they're not off to a very good start), I'm definitely pulling for me guys and Team Canada who look absolutely stacked this year!