Recruited By: EFL Affiliate/Quik

Position: C

Height: 78 in.

Weight: 240 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Edited by TacticalHammer

The Las Vegas Aces would like to obtain your services for the remainder of the season. You would start on the 4th line but as you earn TPE you could move up the lineup. An offer will be sent to you through the player portal (1 year @ $1.5million). Other teams will likely also send you offers so there is no rush to accept if you want to consider your options.

5 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

The Las Vegas Aces would like to obtain your services for the remainder of the season. You would start on the 4th line but as you earn TPE you could move up the lineup. An offer will be sent to you through the player portal (1 year @ $1.5million). Other teams will likely also send you offers so there is no rush to accept if you want to consider your options.

Thanks! I'll give it a couple hours at least before I make a decision, but I appreciate the quick interest!

• Quik changed the title to (S65) C - Roll Fizzlebeef, TPE: 30

I've spoken to @TacticalHammer and he would like to hold off on his player until the deadline. Rather than retiring and re-creating, I've rolled him over to the S65 Draft. He will be ineligible to sign a contract or claim TPE until the week of the deadline.

@VHLM GM

Makes a lot of sense at the moment.

Welcome in the league, @TacticalHammer . If you need any help getting started, there's a channel dedicated to helping newer members in the VHL Discord where veterans can answer every question you have or help you in any way you need, or you can just send me a PM on here.