Team Viking: No Rifts

Devise

Much like many others, JB Rift was asked to comment on the upcoming Brand Sponsorship tournament, and of course his brand/team, Viking. Despite announcing late, Rift signed rather quickly with Viking for one of their lower salaried slots. Rifts manager Ryan Power simply stated, "member loyalty" as the biggest reason for his decision to sign. Rift finally elaborated. 

For me it was about joining a brand with as little rifts as possible, pun intended. But seriously my father Skylar was notable for screwing people over, for creating the "rift" if you will. @diamond_ace certainly knows a thing or two about that. But I'm not like that. I personally just wanted to find a good spot with a lot of the people my player agent is familiar with. You see them on the squad. Roger Sterling, Vaydar Odinsson, Marvin Harding, Kronos Bailey, the Louth Brothers. There is a lot of familiar player managers here, and for me that is kind of what I was focused on. 

Most importantly the quick signing was made all the more possible because of Vikings brand manager @tfong I think we have a lot of trust that this guy can build a winner for seasons to come. While I may not play much with Sterling shutting the hopes of all those other brands, but I'm glad to be here and be apart of this.