Puigdemont & Wahl - The Bromance of Saskatoon

BladeMaiden

1 minute ago, Eudaldkp said:

Amazing graphic, really pictures what is going on in the lockeroom. Carles said "Brick is the biggest goalie I've ever played with, he just goes so hard". He added "no homo" in the end.

Brick says "I've gone my hardest since you got here Carles, you're my inspiration." Brick  just smiles then says "you didn't need to add the no homo bro, we both got girls. Pretty sure no one is assuming we lather each other up in the shower" lol.

9 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

"You can love more  than one thing, just sayin'..." -Brick

"I love both hockey and Brick, I mean, playing with him... in the ice, with equipment and everything on"

14 minutes ago, Peace said:

Aaaand this is where I trade both of you despite being in the playoffs. 

:pierre:

You need me, you don't have other Goalie options lol and Carles may be the future of your next season. I think we are safe ;)

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 2:57 PM, BladeMaiden said:

You need me, you don't have other Goalie options lol and Carles may be the future of your next season. I think we are safe ;)

Carles was a waiver, he enters the draft next season

@BladeMaiden you know how the goalie market is, and you know we already have two active goalies, one of which is barely behind you and the other one will still be here next season. I can see the angry react but honestly where do you think I'd even fit you? You're here anyway in a management role, if we make this happen you're still getting the cup ;)

Also, if you're here and your player is on Sask, you have two shots, that's better odds at a cup than most people get

Edited by diamond_ace

1 minute ago, diamond_ace said:

@BladeMaiden you know how the goalie market is, and you know we already have two active goalies, one of which is barely behind you and the other one will still be here next season. I can see the angry react but honestly where do you think I'd even fit you? You're here anyway in a management role, if we make this happen you're still getting the cup ;)

Also, if you're here and your player is on Sask, you have two shots, that's better odds at a cup than most people get

I wasn't made at you for not offering on me, I know how close Davison is nipping at my heels. I am upset you are trying to separate Brick and Carles. Ottawa is just too far from Saskatoon lol. Why you trying to come between the love of 2 consenting adult men?? It's tragic. Also not cool to be trying to poach members from my current team, although @Eudaldkp will be a great draft pic for next season. 

1 minute ago, BladeMaiden said:

I wasn't made at you for not offering on me, I know how close Davison is nipping at my heels. I am upset you are trying to separate Brick and Carles. Ottawa is just too far from Saskatoon lol. Why you trying to come between the love of 2 consenting adult men?? It's tragic. Also not cool to be trying to poach members from my current team, although @Eudaldkp will be a great draft pic for next season. 

You'd be apart from him as a player, but together with him as an AGM. You're currently the opposite of those. Either way, you're together with him in one way and apart in another.

4 minutes ago, Eudaldkp said:

You gotta draft me to the Lynx next season so we can be together Brick @BladeMaiden, you must convince Ace

You've been on my radar from a few minutes after you joined. Anyone who takes the time to ask questions in as much depth as you did that first night is here for the long haul. If I hadn't run out of waiver spaces, there's a decent chance you'd be here right now

2 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

You've been on my radar from a few minutes after you joined. Anyone who takes the time to ask questions in as much depth as you did that first night is here for the long haul. If I hadn't run out of waiver spaces, there's a decent chance you'd be here right now

Aww thank you Diamond, it'd be an honour to play for you guys next season

On 12/6/2018 at 8:28 AM, Eudaldkp said:

Aww thank you Diamond, it'd be an honour to play for you guys next season

Just admit you don't want to be in a locker room without me already lol, I really do hope you get drafted to Ottawa I see great things in Carles Future !

31 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Just admit you don't want to be in a locker room without me already lol, I really do hope you get drafted to Ottawa I see great things in Carles Future !

The only thing that I see in Carles future is Brick. If we won't be in the same lockerroom is because you're going to the big bois league:/

1 minute ago, Eudaldkp said:

The only thing that I see in Carles future is Brick. If we won't be in the same locker room is because you're going to the big bois league:/

Don't worry I'll be saving a seat up for you in the bigs with me ;) and I'll visit  lol