The Dismissal of A Nuisance

Da Trifecta

I would like to first off apologize to the VHL community. Granted I had nothing to do with the situation, but I feel like his situation during the draft kinda escalated further into what eventually got him banned on discord and the actual VHL site. I feel like FamishedBlanket aka Donat Szita felt that it would be a good idea to cause problems on the VHL's discord which would be the deciding factor for his career. While it's a shame that he is banned, it also hurts knowing that I spent the fourth overall pick on him but it happened. I know in hindsight that I should have avoided that pick and somehow managed to move him, but I was willing to roll the dice on a guy I knew could be a problem. I didn't do my homework when it came time to prospects and it really backfired here. Now Oslo is still a strong team and will manage to push through this catastrophe and we will keep aiming for the sky. I guess this could be a blessing in disguise as who knows what kind of issues he could have caused around site had he stayed any longer. Well I wish him the best and hopefully he learned his lesson on what to say and what not to say.