Position: LW

Height: 73 in.

Weight: 237 lbs.

Birthplace: Romania

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the League!

Let me know if you need anything!

Welcome! I am the GM of the Las Vegas Aces of the VHL minors and would like to extend an offer your way to join us this season. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you an offer through the player portal. Here is a tutorial to help you get started.

Welcome in the league, @Sogarn.

If you need any help getting started, there's a channel dedicated to helping newer members in the VHL Discord where veterans can answer every question you have or help you in any way you need. Or you could just send me a PM on here or ask your questions in this thread.

1 hour ago, Jubo07 said:

Welcome! I am the GM of the Las Vegas Aces of the VHL minors and would like to extend an offer your way to join us this season. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you an offer through the player portal. Here is a tutorial to help you get started.

Thank you for the offer! How much game time should I be expecting should I join the Aces? I'm hoping to get into the thick of it

So I'll put this out there just in case - I'm GM of Ottawa Lynx, we have 9 active forwards, so I'd only be able to start you off on the 4th line. You could move up if you pass people, and that's definitely a possibility, but if you're looking for a lot of playing time pretty much every other team will be able to offer you more. Best of luck wherever you end up. If you do want to join us, I'd be happy to oblige.

Hello, I am the acting General Manager is the Saskatoon Wild; welcome to the league and good luck with your players career! 

Saskatoon can offer second line LW minutes and after completing the rookie bio and scouting report, a media spot and other TPE tasks you’d be slotted comfortably in our top offensive unit.

• 2 weeks later...